Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looks like I got taken for the 1st time on a trade

RE: Looks like I got taken for the 1st time on a trade
Sorry to hear this Steve!

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

(03-01-2015, 08:53 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: ...You'd think he would have gone after a bigger prize if he was trying to screw you...
Yes! I agree. That's why I am hoping is just something odd like business travel or maybe an illness, etc.

If it was a larger amount, I honestly would have posted sooner. I will post a separate thread with his username.
Thanks,
- Steve

Sorry to hear this. Big or small trade, it stinks when it happens. Especially in this case since your son was expecting something as well.

I'm approaching the 200 trade mark and have had 2 bad trades. 1 that was never received but not a huge trade. The 2nd bad one, howver, was huge! I totally got taken.

I'm trying to stick to trading with core members who I know are the good ones.
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

I have over 600 trades and I only had two problems. One was a high end rip off the other was a mid end rip off. It didn't discourage me at all because I knew I would have more good trades then bad. I usually just stuck with people I traded with or knew. If I never traded with you then you are sending first and I was never like that
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

Sorry you haven't gotten your cards. Hopefully they will show up. I would like to know who this trader is though.

Interesting. I have a similar situation happening and I bet it's the same trader.

Feb 9th: Trade accepted.
Feb 10th: I shipped. He probably received my cards on 13th or 14th.
Feb 14: Last login (notice this date in the original post)
Feb 18: I messaged him to inquire if he had shipped, no response.

Haven't heard anything from him.

Myself, having 580 trades or so, have gotten taken only 2 or 3 times, maybe. There's always gonna be a rotten apple in the bunch. Thankfully there are way more good traders on this site than bad.
[Image: B1tP5.png]
*RED SOX * PATRIOTS * CELTICS * BRUINS*
*I'm currently looking for autos of Tom Brady, David Ortiz, and Yasiel Puig!!!*

Sucks to see that several people have had a bad trade. It's just crappy that people think they don't have to live up to their end of the bargain. When I start trading (later this month), I will definitely be careful and responsible, and send first to people (especially those above who are hesitant to trade with new people) to prove my integrity.

Best of luck to you all in hopes that you get the bad trades sorted.