`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Do you think I can get this made right?

RE: Do you think I can get this made right?
"Peeing in Cheerios"

ahh the good ole days! Lol.

I couldn't believe my simple question became 3 pages, then I read the thread. wow! I just wanted a way to have a baseball and a coa that matched!

I think we've run our course here. I'm going to contact Historic Autographs, and see what we can do. Personally, I don't collect Perry, but you wouldn't know it from the amount of his autos I seem to keep pulling.

Lets end the thread:

[Image: tumblr_lp01mchIOh1qcgalmo1_1280.jpg]

[Image: 2789167-0061750797-1bc68.jpg]

''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

Contact the company directly. Cardshop likely won't do anything, but it may be worth checking to see if they will help you facilitate the call as the distributor may be more motivated to help someone who buys in quantity.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

Contact the company directly. Cardshop likely won't do anything, but it may be worth checking to see if they will help you facilitate the call as the distributor may be more motivated to help someone who buys in quantity.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.

I think the children will be ok. They play games like "The Walking Dead" and "Assassin's Creed" , so I think the PG discussion here wont send anyone over the edge. Not to mention they aren't suppose to be trading here.

(03-02-2015, 10:39 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: I think the children will be ok. They play games like "The Walking Dead" and "Assassin's Creed" , so I think the PG discussion here wont send anyone over the edge. Not to mention they aren't suppose to be trading here.

Nor were guns mentioned... I was actually referencing this sweet NERF bow and arrow my daughter uses to pretend she is Katniss from The Hunger Games. The thing's arrows haul butt and left a dent in our fence!

And for what its worth, even if it were pellet guns or airsoft I was referencing, teaching the appropriate and safe usage of these types of things through the use of targets (and not each other) is actually doing the world a service! I don't know about you guys, but my neighborhood had the token "I wear an eyepatch because I don't use BB guns safely" kid who lived a few doors down.

Ok. Now epic mic drop time.

(03-02-2015, 08:29 AM)jaykayzee Wrote: I couldn't believe my simple question became 3 pages, then I read the thread. wow! I just wanted a way to have a baseball and a coa that matched!

I think we've run our course here. I'm going to contact Historic Autographs, and see what we can do. Personally, I don't collect Perry, but you wouldn't know it from the amount of his autos I seem to keep pulling.

Lets end the thread:

(03-02-2015, 10:36 AM)petillo64 Wrote: Ummm... Ok. Hope you feel better by doing the exact thing you were claiming was done to you.

Now, can we please end this with the epic gaylord perry/vaseline and jesus mic drop?

Take care, and may the force be with you.

Dude, You're RIGHT/you WIN ..... This isn't worth it..... Its better for me to delete/edit my comments on this thread....
[Image: 0nO6KkN.jpg]
L@@K: "The McCardlane Collection" ... All right here!!!
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/rollx8/l...LB%20Cards

props to OP for the most epic mic drop ever....

(03-02-2015, 08:29 AM)jaykayzee Wrote: I couldn't believe my simple question became 3 pages, then I read the thread. wow! I just wanted a way to have a baseball and a coa that matched!

Lets end the thread: