`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 Bowman Sterling hobby box

2014 Bowman Sterling hobby box
Well, this box has been sitting on the shelf of my LCS for a couple months and something told me not to touch it. So of course I bought it today because I have absolutely no self-control. Here are the results…..

[Image: MWftlU5.jpg]
2014 Bowman Sterling Prospects Refractors #BSP50 Byron Buxton 148/199
2014 Bowman Sterling Prospects #BSP35 Tyler Beede
2014 Bowman Sterling Refractors #42 Marcus Stroman 98/199
2014 Bowman Sterling #13 Arismendy Alcantara RC
2014 Bowman Sterling #47 Christian Bethancourt RC
2014 Bowman '89 Bowman is Back Silver Diamond Refractors #89BIBTK Tyler Kolek BS

[Image: AN4FOWQ.jpg]
2014 Bowman Sterling Prospect Autographs #BSPAAH Alen Hanson
2014 Bowman Sterling Prospect Autographs #BSPADH Derek Hill
2014 Bowman Sterling Prospect Autographs #BSPAEF Erick Fedde
2014 Bowman Sterling Prospect Autographs #BSPAFG Foster Griffin
2014 Bowman Sterling Prospect Autographs #BSPAGCE Gavin Cecchini
2014 Bowman Sterling Prospect Autographs #BSPAHH Hunter Harvey

[Image: wyEWQa1.jpg]
2014 Bowman Sterling Prospect Autographs #BSPAJA Jorge Alfaro
2014 Bowman Sterling Prospect Autographs #BSPAJC J.P. Crawford
2014 Bowman Sterling Prospect Autographs #BSPAJH Jason Hursh
2014 Bowman Sterling Prospect Autographs #BSPAMJ Micah Johnson
2014 Bowman Sterling Prospect Autographs #BSPASP Stephen Piscotty
2014 Bowman Sterling Prospect Autographs Green Refractors #BSPAJN Justin Nicolino 81/125

[Image: HVsIl2X.jpg]
2014 Bowman Sterling Prospect Autographs Green Refractors #BSPALS Luis Severino 6/125
2014 Bowman Sterling Prospect Autographs Magenta Refractors #BSPALG Lucas Giolito 63/99
2014 Bowman Sterling Rookie Autographs #BSRAOT Oscar Taveras
2014 Bowman Sterling Rookie Autographs Refractors #BSRARE Roenis Elias 125/150
2014 Bowman Sterling Prospect Autographs Magenta Refractors #BSPAHO Henry Owens 57/99 NFT
2014 Bowman Sterling Prospect Autographs #BSPAMIC Michael Chavis EXCH

Thank you for looking,
Rob

RE: 2014 Bowman Sterling hobby box
You should've let that one stay on the shelf. But as card collectors, we have to take the risk. At least you got a nice pc hit out of it.
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

(02-28-2015, 08:48 PM)kelbysdaddy Wrote: You should've let that one stay on the shelf. But as card collectors, we have to take the risk. At least you got a nice pc hit out of it.
This is true. Plus with this stuff you never know if a diamond is in front of you four years down the road.

Im going to agree with you. I was never into prospecting and I'm not getting into it now, but I bought a few boxes of Sterling for the first tine a few years ago. Looking through the cards now it looks as though I may have a few keepers. Its kind of fun to let them sit for a while then see what you have a few years down the line. I've git a few Joey Gallo, among others, that are looking pretty good right now.

(03-01-2015, 09:15 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: Im going to agree with you. I was never into prospecting and I'm not getting into it now, but I bought a few boxes of Sterling for the first tine a few years ago. Looking through the cards now it looks as though I may have a few keepers. Its kind of fun to let them sit for a while then see what you have a few years down the line. I've git a few Joey Gallo, among others, that are looking pretty good right now.
I can only hope.

Another thing that gets to me with this stuff is with the price the majority should be on card not stickers.

(03-01-2015, 09:41 AM)ne12bc12 Wrote: I can only hope.

Another thing that gets to me with this stuff is with the price the majority should be on card not stickers.
You aren't kidding. Why are these boxes so expensive to begin with? Most of these guys are PROSPECT!

Nice. I have been buying sterling for a while. I did pulled a Mike Trout auto which I still have. Back then it was worth $40. Also, I found a Julio Urias gold auto from last year not to mentioned that I pulled a Bryce Harper superfractor auto a couple of years ago. I do search my sterling autos every year. Always find 2 or 3 players that had great seasons.