`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why does the print run not show in the ORG?

Why does the print run not show in the ORG?
I just picked up a collection of football cards that i'm supposed to sell for a family friend. I added them all to the ORG but now it's showing that none of the cards are not numbered, yet, many of them are, and there is a check mark in the serial numbered box has a great big green check mark. What gives? looks like it's only affecting the football cards...

+++EDIT++ It's only affecting cards that I just added today, all sports!
Looking for rookies, autos, and patches current Canuck players in Canuck uniform and former Canuck stars IE Linden, Bure etc
Bucket: http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h100/h...or%20Sale/

RE: Why does the print run not show in the ORG?
I've noticed this as well. Even when I add a duplicate of a card I already have and the original still shows the print run / serial #, but the new one shows 0. It's been doing this for a while now.
#1 on the PSA Registry Marino Master set
* Always buying ANY reasonably priced Marino card(s) I don't already have *
-- WANT LIST LINK --

It will correct itself after a little while. Maybe logging out, then logging back in triggers the correction...maybe time...I'm not entirely certain. All I know is that all of mine show up as zero initially, but pretty quickly the correct print run or total serial number appears.

Just this afternoon, I entered a card numbered to 50...showed up as 0...and now, a few hours later, I logged back in and the serial number is accurately reflected.
"A collection isn't a collection unless you have some of everything." ~kollectornet

(02-27-2015, 08:05 AM)jephthah1 Wrote: It will correct itself after a little while. Maybe logging out, then logging back in triggers the correction...maybe time...I'm not entirely certain. All I know is that all of mine show up as zero initially, but pretty quickly the correct print run or total serial number appears.

Just this afternoon, I entered a card numbered to 50...showed up as 0...and now, a few hours later, I logged back in and the serial number is accurately reflected.
This actually made me laugh a bit. I do database development, along with web development, and to free up some time we outsourced the website development to an outside company. I still do the DB work, just not web stuff... Anyhow, we have weird issues like this with our web dev company, and it amazes me that this sort of thing gets through initial testing. Maybe it's an issue with PHP (that's what our new site uses as well)?