`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Mike trout lot for trade

Mike trout lot for trade
Hi, I decided to blow up my trout pc and here's what I have left. I'm looking to trade up what I have towards a higher end Hof auto or game used hof'er, lmk what you have, thanks

[Image: image_zpsd49mczht.jpg]
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

RE: Mike trout lot for trade
I would be intrested in the 2011 playoff if you will to break up the lot.

(02-26-2015, 09:55 PM)elberson Wrote: Hi, I decided to blow up my trout pc and here's what I have left. I'm looking to trade up what I have towards a higher end Hof auto or game used hof'er, lmk what you have, thanks

[Image: image_zpsd49mczht.jpg]
I'm always looking for trout

(02-26-2015, 11:37 PM)buckles2335 Wrote: I would be intrested in the 2011 playoff if you will to break up the lot.
trying to keep it together for the best offer but if I brake it up, ill check back with you
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

still looking for the best deal..................

Check me and see if we can work something out. Thanks!
Courtney Hawkins Supercollector
Always looking for ones we need!
58 cards needed for 1 of each unique card made! (Non 1/1's)

(03-02-2015, 10:28 AM)RyanKramer961 Wrote: Check me and see if we can work something out. Thanks!
sorry didn't see anything.. really looking for hof'er high end gu or auto

Traders???