`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very happy with Retro

Very happy with Retro
At $40 bucks, I purchased a box of 2013 Upper Deck Retro football from my local shop. I figured for the price, it was worth it. A friend bought the other four left in the case. His hit was a Joe Namath autograph.
My box yielded two rough autos in Keenan Allen and some quarterback who is now in the CFL. I can't remember his name. My first PMG was a Red Josh Boyce /100. PMGs are what you are looking for.
And this PMG, which I might add, is in unbelievable condition, four sharp corners, no chipping (And that is a big deal for PMGs) and of a big name in Joe Montana.
Very happy. I have had more than a hundred cards graded, and I think this is somewhere in the 9.5 range ... maybe, not likely, though, better.
I also got a Tavon Austin Rave Review insert, which is 1:180 packs. Not a good name but a nice looking insert.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Very happy with Retro
i got on coming in tomorrow that i picked up for 40 a well, coming today. hope i get a nice pmg like your montana

Can't beat the price. I am going to get it graded. Hopefully, you will hit a nice Green PMG /10. Good luck. Let me know how you do.

Yep I LOVE retro, need any let me know!
Check me out! Updating all the time. Working my ORG daily! Have lots to trade.

Collect Patriots, Texans, Bruins, Texas A&M, UCONN and current project 2011 Certified FOTG /250 set 2011 Playoff Contenders Set

http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j369/Mercier2002/

i got killed on my break (but made up for it with basketball retro box)

killed killed. dead. mercy.

autos:
aaron dobson ultra (which since he is a pat, i can sell locally for a couple dollars)
ryan otten fleer sensations (not worth jack)

e-x: montana, rice, young
ej manuel quasar and planet football
elway wondorous
tim brown showcase legacy

Congrats!

-Kms
'14 Turkey Red Collector

[Image: f518c628-649c-4e9e-9869-dd38f1fbb1f0_zps4mowqbo4.jpg]

I got the same EX's ... Montana and Young. The autos are rough. I need to try a box of the basketball. What was your price on the hoops?

60. did really well with it: ultra rookie parallel of the greek freak, hakeem n-tense, jordan career, pmg red of snell (meh), pmg blue of larry johnson (better)

that would be a decent box. the autos: theo ratliff (not huge value, but makes me happy. i like the dude)

but i got a case hit on the other: hakeem fleer team leaders #/25. bv is more than i paid for the box

Outstanding. I wanted to try something high end basketball, but I am a little afraid of the Super Boxes at the $200+ price tag. You either hit big or get hosed.
The cool thing about the scan of the Montana is that was in the top loader. It really is in amazing condition. I was afraid to take it out to scan.

Well, got the card back and got an outstanding grade ... 9.5 ... Only one in population report ... 9.5s on all except surface. Tough card to grade out this high with the possibility of chipping. Happy again.