`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Org price increase???

Org price increase???
Did I see that the org price is now ON SALE for $40 a year? This is supposed to be a discount from $60? My org subscription is up in May, where I think I paid something like $15. Why the crazy increase when we're getting the same product? I usually don't complain about how things are run on this site, but thats insane.
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

RE: Org price increase???
They did improve the online price guide big time, maybe thats the reason.

Is see no improvement what so ever. I see a decline in the function of the site.

There might be some improvements with the opg, but thats an unrelated feature. The site certainly doesnt break down like it used to and is much faster, but a 300% increase? I don't see how its justified.
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

Because they can. That's all I got for ya. Why not raise the price for a product that hasn't been without a technical issue for the better part of 4 years?!?!

Who do they compete with?
Mostly football and a set builder

Maybe their costs for running the site have gone up or maybe they just want to see bigger margins. Either way I don't care. I do a great deal of trading on here and have acquired seemingly countless unbelievable cards without having to spend anymore than my shipping costs. If they want to charge me the $3-$5 per month to do so, whatever. I'm not even sure what I paid for my membership but I know it's nothing in comparison to what I would have paid out in time and money tracking these cards down elsewhere.

They announced price increases around May last year. It looks like you got in just before the price increase.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/