`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Today was sonny and I got two moose

Today was sonny and I got two moose
Picked the Sonny Gray cards up in a trade with kelbysdaddy and grabbed the Mussina Five Stars from the Bay.

[Image: SonnyAndMoose%20001_zpsm0saptae.jpg]

RE: Today was sonny and I got two moose
Nice cards man!! great looking autos!!! gotta love those moose lol
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Thanks! Love Moose's sig.

Your puns are the best! You should make a daily thread with nothing but baseball puns. BTW, sweeeet Sonny autos. I'm guessing this sight has two fans!
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

The two moose autos look great!!!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Cool additions!

Great cards! That reminds me .... I need some Moose in my Yankee collection. An unsung, under-appreciated Yankee Pitcher!
Sonny has been a growing addition to my non-Yankee PC group the past year and change.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(02-24-2015, 08:15 AM)redsoxfan1534 Wrote: Your puns are the best! You should make a daily thread with nothing but baseball puns. BTW, sweeeet Sonny autos. I'm guessing this sight has two fans!
Thanks! Sonny is a local kid, so I just had to PC the guy. Well, that and he plays for the A's (my other favorite team) and he's pretty damn good! I also try to collect other Vanderbilt pitchers (Minor, Price, and Beede). And I think a Beckett columnist collects him also.

(02-24-2015, 08:48 AM)beginesj Wrote: The two moose autos look great!!!
Yes! One of my favorite sigs. I was gonna post a pic of my Mussina ball and say "they look nice next to this", but apparently I never took a pic of it.

(02-24-2015, 01:51 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: Cool additions!
Thanks!

(02-24-2015, 02:40 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Great cards! That reminds me .... I need some Moose in my Yankee collection. An unsung, under-appreciated Yankee Pitcher!
Sonny has been a growing addition to my non-Yankee PC group the past year and change.
After Pettitte, Mussina is my favorite Yankees starter of the last 15 years. I didn't know you PCed Sonny. *high five*

Sweet moose. Guy deserves to be in the HOF imho
no org, please do not send trade requests

(02-24-2015, 08:48 PM)michaelstepper Wrote: Sweet moose. Guy deserves to be in the HOF imho
I completely agree!