`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
2014 Elite Extra Edition retail blasters

RE: 2014 Elite Extra Edition retail blasters
(02-22-2015, 11:39 PM)chrisjoy Wrote: Well look on the bright side, at least you have no Redemptions. I got 4 of them, even though my last one was for an Orange Die-cut numbered to 10.
Good point! I wasn't complaining about what I got, just sad that it wasn't like last year. Although last year, redemptions all over the place. You're right, this was a good run w/o any redemptions, but then again, if all redemptions were low numbered autos, I wouldn't have a problem waiting on a /10 auto Smile

Anyone need base cards for a set? I have dupes and need a few to complete my set.
I need 21,34,37,65,67,88,92
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Interested in the Bobby Bradley /5. PM Me please. Thanks
I collect Baseball - Yankees, Redsox.
Hockey - Bruins
Basketball Celtics

Here's something interesting ....
Look at the Victor Arano cards. The /100 card is on card auto while the /799 appears to be a sticker auto .... But it looks a little faded .... That's because it's actually an on card auto and they put a clear sticker over the auto!?!?!? WTF?
Thinking about peeling it off. I have a duplicate that's just the same... I wonder how many have that .... And why? Error or 'on purpose'?

[/quote]

That is definitely messed up (but is doesn't surprise me)....
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP

(02-23-2015, 07:27 PM)chiefof6 Wrote: Interested in the Bobby Bradley /5. PM Me please. Thanks
Sorry, holding onto it right now, but thanks for your interest.

(02-24-2015, 09:58 AM)animie67 Wrote: That is definitely messed up (but is doesn't surprise me)....
It's more than messed up, it's just outright weird!?!
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Hey buddy want to move any of the base?

(02-24-2015, 06:14 PM)buckles2335 Wrote: Hey buddy want to move any of the base?
Tell me what you need and they're yours.
I need 21,34,37,65,67,88,92 so if you can help me out on the flipside, I'd appreciate it greatly.

FYI, there were no base cards made of 21,34,37,65, or 67. It's a 95 card set for some reason.