`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My 2013-14 Titanium Box. Holy...

My 2013-14 Titanium Box. Holy...
My LCS was setting up for Hockey Card Day here in NY & had a box of 13-14 Titanium discounted so naturally I bought it. Here are my hits, (no scans as you'll soon see why)

Pack 1 Hit: Marty McSorley "Prime" 2 color jersey #50/50
Pack 2 Hit: Ryan Jones/Ales Hemsky dual jersey #99/300
Pack 3 Hit: Tim Erixon Metallic Marks Bronze auto & Erik Karlsson Parallel #49/65
Pack 4 Hit: Adam Foote jersey
Pack 5 Hit: Ron Hextall/Ray Emery "Prime" dual jersey #4/50 (2 colors on each)

Even the owner of the shop said, "Ouch" after seeing the hits, (and the "s" in the word "hits" should have been at the front of that word & not the end).

I know not every box should have a Crosby or Ovechkin, but come on. Adam Foote & Marty McSorley have no business being hits in a box like this. Neither should Emery. And the "Prime" hits should have at least been part of a patch & not the standard "2 color" jersey. Real dud of a box, even at 1/2 off of what it went for last year.

Obviously all for trade as I want nothing to do with any of these cards.

RE: My 2013-14 Titanium Box. Holy...
Ouch indeed. You are right, the letter s should be at the front of the word hit.

Sorry for you.

SSP
I pretty much collect what I pull !

[Image: ssp_nordiques_2-1.jpg]

This is one series that I would never consider paying full price for. I only bought the few boxes I did because they were heavily discounted.

Wow I hope my box that arrives is not as bad.
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

I feel ya man....the product is pretty brutal. I paid 45 bucks for my box and felt less than satisfied. Most of the "hits" are the same thing you could get out of a $2.99 pack of upper deck...

Geez Sorry
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

I understand those were your "HITS" but what RCs did you pull? some of the RCs are better than the hits.
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

(02-26-2015, 09:56 AM)dspainjr Wrote: I understand those were your "HITS" but what RCs did you pull? some of the RCs are better than the hits.
No rookies in the box. Like I said. Horrible abomination of a break.