`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newb ? looking for reccomendation

Newb ? looking for reccomendation
I'm preparing to buy my first box of bulk football cards (high end), and the only real place to get a case of the good stuff is on various websites, steel city, blowout, infinty, etc.. Just wondering if some of you seasoned collectors could make a reccomendation of one from the other, bad experiences you've had? Good experiences? Any help is appreciated!

RE: Newb ? looking for reccomendation
I haven't bought any high-end stuff, but I've bought from SteelCity, Dave and Adams, and Blowout, and have had no problems on my orders. SteelCity was very quick to answer questions via email on one order. That's all I got...Good luck!

I've never bought a case before, but I have ordered supplies and boxes from both Dave and Adams and Blowout, and have had really good experiences with both.

My business always goes to Dave &Adams.
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

thanks guys, I will check out dave and adams, they seem to be pretty well respected.

(02-20-2015, 01:00 PM)jaykayzee Wrote: My business always goes to Dave &Adams.
Ditto. I always go with D&A.

I have dealt with Steel City at least a dozen times and never had a problem. Never bought a case from them, but numerous boxes and supplies. Everything was always well packaged and shipped quickly.
Collecting Steelers, Pirates and Penguins

Buy singles off ebay of your favorite players
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK