`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the trade section down?!?

Is the trade section down?!?
I can't find the c2c on my beckett anywhere! Im not banned and yes I paid for my beckett to have the feature. Just maybe thought it might be under "construction" yet once again.

Please let me know I have current trades to complete and new ones to check out from a couple days ago....any help would be great!
~ \\ * Collecting Jeff George * // ~

RE: Is the trade section down?!?
i have the same problem as you... im not sure exactly what it is but im pretty sure they are working on the site

(02-20-2015, 11:14 AM)Pats_Nation_27 Wrote: i have the same problem as you... im not sure exactly what it is but im pretty sure they are working on the site

Cool! Just wanted to make sure I wasn't the only one!
~ \\ * Collecting Jeff George * // ~

hey if you go to forums and click on a user and start a trade once u send the offer it brings you to the trading page just wanted to let you know and btw i sent you an offer

Down for me too. I sent them an email.

if you go on your yahoo email or whatever email you have and click a email that beckett has sent you stating you received a message you can get to the trades that way.. once you get to the trade it sends you to you can click on the tabs to get to the homepage of the trades
or just type this in your browser..
beckett.com/trade
[Image: Untitled.jpg]

http://s885.photobucket.com/albums/ac58/...owboysFan/

Huge cowboys fan! Collecting all cowboys autos, and Main rookies of football and baseball and Game used..

Ya pretty funny beckett raises their prices only to have more and more problems, seems like something everyday
Top wants
peyton manning auto
Babe ruth relic
calvin jon son auto
HOF relics
david price auto
mike trout rookie
buster posey auto
clayton kershaw auto
Ben roethlisberger auto

I have reported it and the issue is fixed. Just hover over the Organize/Trade link at the top and it will now appear.

Randi

Thanks Randi! I just found that out as well and was going to post it...wish there was an update or something telling us of the changes...I was a little worried there lol.

run your mouse over organize/trade and click trade

[Image: Capture_zpsahkm40ou.png]
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)