`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did I get a fake BGS card?

Did I get a fake BGS card?
Recently purchased this card and now in trying to add it to my BGS registry but it comes up as Barry Sanders 1989 Topps...i checked all the graded cards and none have the subs that this one has....hoping im just an idiot but anyone have any ideas??

[Image: 4BA69BCC-FDFF-4907-BF2F-38C4E5AE60E6.jpg]

[Image: 243F2B81-E819-493F-B3DD-8D72F7C0CCD6_1.jpg]

RE: Did I get a fake BGS card?
They enter them incorrectly into their database from time to time. Contact them and send them scans of your card. They'll correct it.

(02-19-2015, 08:46 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: They enter them incorrectly into their database from time to time. Contact them and send them scans of your card. They'll correct it.

Thank you will do

I would definitely assume a clerical error on the BGS side of things. Why fake an 8.5?

I personally think they gave you a generous 8 on the edges. Those would be a 7 at best in my book.

Like everyone else I think clerical error, Now I reverse my numbers all the time that is why it is so important to me to pull cards before I agree to a trade 163 I might have entered 136 for trade.

Anytime when dealing with numbers it is very easily to reverse some of those numbers.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

his last name is spelled wrong on the card hadnt noticed it
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

No a Fake. I sent in an Albert Pujols 2001 UD reserve card to be graded. When I got it back I entered it in the registry and it says that card is 2001 Bowman #264 Eric Westmoreland RC. They just entered in the wrong info in there system

(02-20-2015, 11:03 AM)fjf31970 Wrote: No a Fake. I sent in an Albert Pujols 2001 UD reserve card to be graded. When I got it back I entered it in the registry and it says that card is 2001 Bowman #264 Eric Westmoreland RC. They just entered in the wrong info in their system
You meant Not a Fake, right?
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!