`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2/19 - Mike's Stadium Sports Cards Feature, an Upper Deck "Feel Good" Story, & More!

2/19 - Mike's Stadium Sports Cards Feature, an Upper Deck "Feel Good" Story, & More!
This week, we are starting a new trend and we feature Mike Fruitman of Mike's Stadium Sports Cards in Aurora, CO. as we talk the future of the hobby, what it takes to run a successful card shop, and much more! Also featured is a story that was sent to us by a loyal listener about Upper Deck and their customer service.

If you are a shop owner and want to be featured on our show, send us an email to radio@beckett.com.

If you have any questions or comments, email us at radio@beckett.com.

Follow us on Twitter for special giveaways, breaking news, and other entertainment.
twitter.com/BeckettRadio

RE: 2/19 - Mike's Stadium Sports Cards Feature, an Upper Deck "Feel Good" Story, & More!
Awesome job getting Mike for the show guys. When I lived in Colorado, his shop was always the one I went to. He's a great guy, easy to talk to and so knowledgeable. I'd drive 25-30 minutes just to get my wax. Definitely miss going there.
Courtney Hawkins Supercollector
Always looking for ones we need!
58 cards needed for 1 of each unique card made! (Non 1/1's)

RE: 2/19 - Mike's Stadium Sports Cards Feature, an Upper Deck "Feel Good" Story, & More!

good show, enjoyed it alot, thanks
Mark Zentkovich
Redskins/STL Cardinals Collector
also working on Footaball HOF collection, see my website