`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another 2014 Elite Baseball

Another 2014 Elite Baseball
I went to Target again and picked up another box of Elite. I really like these cards, They look sweet. This is what I got.
INSERTS: Elite series: Grant Holmes. Elite Expectations: Max Pentecost.
NUMBERED INSERTS: Inspectations: Spencer Turnbull 171/200, Jared Walker 102/200
AUTOS: Another Redemption: Franchise Futures: Dermis Garcia /634
Emerald Die-cut auto Braxton Davidson. 03/25.
I'm pretty happy with the box.

RE: Another 2014 Elite Baseball
Not bad. I am working on the base set, by any chance would you be up for trading any of the base?

(02-16-2015, 11:54 AM)buckles2335 Wrote: Not bad. I am working on the base set, by any chance would you be up for trading any of the base?
I've never done any trading on here before, I've never thought about doing that.

nice hit on the Dermis

(02-16-2015, 06:27 PM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: nice hit on the Dermis
I've been doing pretty good buying these boxes but I think I will hold off for a while buying them, the last one I got 2 autos to /499.

(02-16-2015, 10:28 PM)chrisjoy Wrote: I've been doing pretty good buying these boxes but I think I will hold off for a while buying them, the last one I got 2 autos to /499.
Me too! Last year for $30 I got 3 autos and a USA relic per blaster. This year, 2 autos and no relic? A hobby box is a better deal. Last year retail was just about the best deal in baseball. Don't know what changed their policy, but it changes my purchasing ... And I probably won't be buying hobby until Black Friday when they go on sale Smile

Is the distribution of 2 autos/blaster the same across the country? Was last year a mistake by Panini?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Sounds like a pretty decent break.

(02-16-2015, 11:54 AM)buckles2335 Wrote: Not bad. I am working on the base set, by any chance would you be up for trading any of the base?
I've got some base cards to trade. Just didn't load'em.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.