`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monster 2015 Topps Rack Pack Hit...Giants Fans Look!

RE: Monster 2015 Topps Rack Pack Hit...Giants Fans Look!
the world series jersey cards always hold value well.

(02-15-2015, 12:41 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: the world series jersey cards always hold value well.
+1

I chased the Red Sox world series cards and still have not seen a real decline in sale value.

Congrats man, on that note sell that bad boy!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

Dang. That BV is crazy.

(02-15-2015, 10:19 AM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: 1st congrats on the hit...as mentioned, unless PC'ing, I get rid of it pronto. 2nd, does it say anywhere on the card that this was "used" during the 2014 WS? Just curious. Again, way to go on a nice rerail hit!
No it's in bold in the back of the card that the swatch isn't from the 2014 World Series. I honestly have no idea why they book so high with that being said.

Just don't open a retail pack again. You can't get more BV. Just don't give in. Those precious little packs by the checkout may look good, but it's all downhill from there. Don't do it.

Ever
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

nice hit!!
Berkey33 on a bunch of other card forums.

Holy Moses the BV! I'd be selling that sucker ASAP!!!

Maybe because I'm a bitter A's fan who hasn't had anything to commemorate since '89, but the sales on these cards baffle me! Heck of a pull!
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

Nice!

(02-15-2015, 04:59 PM)slufan83 Wrote: No it's in bold in the back of the card that the swatch isn't from the 2014 World Series. I honestly have no idea why they book so high with that being said.
In that case sell it now before people realize that it's not from the World Series. I think one of the reasons these have been selling so well is that people are thinking the cards have jersey pieces from the World Series. This is definitely a bit misleading from Topps on the front of the card, but at least they clearly stated that it's not from the WS on the back.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/