`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mailday........HOF Auto Style!!!!!

Mailday........HOF Auto Style!!!!!
Back in 2007 I bid on an auction of Perez Steele cards that were autographed and being sold as a lot on the bay. There were 41 cards total, 28 of them signed by HOF'ers. I browsed through the autos and they looked legit. So I figured what the heck, I'll take a shot. So I bid on them. I ended up winning the auction.

Fast forward almost 8 years. Last month I finally got around to sending 6 of them off to SGC to get authenticated. Didn't want to send them all at once because if they had come back as fake then chances are the rest would have been as well. So today I hear a knock on my door. It was the mailman who had a package that I needed to sign for. I knew what it was right away. It was from SGC. Couldn't sign fast enough! Got inside, opened that box up, and let's just say I could not be more pleased with my purchaseSmile

Enjoy the scans!

[Image: a9a9c871-9072-45cb-8797-aaf9521f48c2_zpsada026c0.jpg]

[Image: 0df31d69-ca88-4670-af95-e93781c57eeb_zpsfef9b724.jpg]

[Image: f6bf2931-dc82-4e60-baa6-dd48f49dc577_zps2a3b62f2.jpg]

[Image: 7d034d5e-d14a-404d-83ef-906f8928439a_zps7f45e45e.jpg]

[Image: 2e09478c-febb-44a1-8f92-15698f2b51ea_zps8ddefd76.jpg]

And last but not least...................................................................

I think it is protocol to do this Smile........................................................

[Image: 151eed13-9ed9-45a4-8e49-57b97a83575c_zps3f136674.jpg]

RE: Mailday........HOF Auto Style!!!!!
That's a beautiful looking set. Never heard of it. Gonna look into it. Great mailday, sir!

Sweet mailday!
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

So nice! Congratulations man. I love that Williams.

Awesome. I bought some of those auto postcards about 5 years or so ago. I never got the Ted Williams though.

Very nice. A very popular set to collect by many. Co gratis on the great pickup
no org, please do not send trade requests

Those are really very sweet, the McCovey a keeper?
Mostly football and a set builder

Those are sweet. I've always been leery though because sometimes I see (for instance) PSA will have a card shown as Authentic Auto and then again I've seen just the Authentic on the tab (even though the card is auto-d). Has anyone else ever wondered if they are calling the card authentic or are they saying the auto is authentic?
It does no good to get on the right track if you are headed in the wrong direction.
[img]http://i999.photobucket.com/albums/af111/baseballmason1958/st_louis_ca
rdinals_towel-1.jpg[/img]

Awesome stuff! I'm a big fan of these as well, I need to get around to picking some up!
My Website: thepointguard.weebly.com
Also Collecting: Five Star Autos, '50s Topps Sets
Current Top Wants: '15 Chipper Jones & Other Five Star Autos
[Image: PGBanner_zps899b0bff.jpg]

Thanks for all the comments guys! Gonna start sending the rest off over the next few months. Will post scans of them as well as they come in.
(02-14-2015, 06:49 PM)bbniner80 Wrote: Those are really very sweet, the McCovey a keeper?
Yeah, they're all PC.