`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What happens if you take a break from subscription?

What happens if you take a break from subscription?
Hey all, I'm on the monthly subscription plan, and was thinking of taking a month or two off until the site replenishes on yelichs or I start another PC project. Was wondering though, what happens if you pause subscription? Does org stay in-tact when you return?
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

RE: What happens if you take a break from subscription?
I think, judging from what I was told, your org is deleted and you have to start new if you come back.

Yeh, not a good idea!
Mostly football and a set builder

New Changes
points that need clarity:
1. is a single player OPG sufficient to maintain your Org data? No, new guidelines require a single sport OPG or greater
2. is a single card OPG sufficient? No, a single card OPG is not sufficient to allow Organize data
3. can a current OPG user take a month or two, or three month "break" and still maintain his Org data as "archived?" If so, how many months can he go before he has to renew an OPG sub?) Yes. Currently we have no official cut off date so we are not deleting any data from Organize of users that are current or have been current recently, we are just archiving everything temporarily for those who may have a taken a break.
4. will temporarily inactive users or those with "archived" Org data still be allowed to access the trade area and actually inact trades? The plan is to limit trade to those users who are actively using Organize. The trade floor was previously overwhelmed by data and, along with all of the Organize records, brought both systems to a near hault. That is what caused us to review and change our policies for both areas. The goal is to better serve current customers and enacting a reset here is a jump start to improving overall performance for current customers.
5. will temporarily inactive users or those with "archived" Org data still have their data display publicly as either "wants" or "haves"? At this point in time, it may still appear, but the goal is to limit this to active users only.
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

(02-14-2015, 04:32 PM)floydtown Wrote: New Changes
points that need clarity:
1. is a single player OPG sufficient to maintain your Org data? No, new guidelines require a single sport OPG or greater
2. is a single card OPG sufficient? No, a single card OPG is not sufficient to allow Organize data
3. can a current OPG user take a month or two, or three month "break" and still maintain his Org data as "archived?" If so, how many months can he go before he has to renew an OPG sub?) Yes. Currently we have no official cut off date so we are not deleting any data from Organize of users that are current or have been current recently, we are just archiving everything temporarily for those who may have a taken a break.
4. will temporarily inactive users or those with "archived" Org data still be allowed to access the trade area and actually inact trades? The plan is to limit trade to those users who are actively using Organize. The trade floor was previously overwhelmed by data and, along with all of the Organize records, brought both systems to a near hault. That is what caused us to review and change our policies for both areas. The goal is to better serve current customers and enacting a reset here is a jump start to improving overall performance for current customers.
5. will temporarily inactive users or those with "archived" Org data still have their data display publicly as either "wants" or "haves"? At this point in time, it may still appear, but the goal is to limit this to active users only.
I know this has nothing to do with the question, but how about updating pricing? There are prices that have not changed for years that still show Beckett pricing of $6 to $15 (2001 Stadium Club Mike Jacobs for instance) but they sell for pennies, if at all, if you look at past sales on Ebay. I thought Beckett pricing was based on confirmed high/low sales. I have been helping pay for this site for quite some time now and it really irks me that the pricing does not reflect the actual market. Seems to me that a lot of the changes are for the benefit of Beckett, not the paying customer.

It does no good to get on the right track if you are headed in the wrong direction.
[img]http://i999.photobucket.com/albums/af111/baseballmason1958/st_louis_ca
rdinals_towel-1.jpg[/img]

dhitt@beckett.com
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

(02-15-2015, 12:31 AM)floydtown Wrote: dhitt@beckett.com
Floydtown: regarding your picture in your sig ... I always was amused seeing Garo Yepremian in the figure line-up of the '72 Dolphin team. Sure, he was an integral part of the teams' success, but he just looks so out of place Smile
Somewhere in my piles of 'stuff' I have a signed letter from him for some charity event I attended. Wonder if his sig is worth saving or not ... But I did it anyway.... Somewhere Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Dom, I took 2 months off and my org was intact when I re-upped. Hope that helps........
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(02-14-2015, 07:28 PM)baseballmason Wrote: Seems to me that a lot of the changes are for the benefit of Beckett, not the paying customer.
Old news that hasn't been updated either lol.....
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket