`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*Updated with single pics* Which cards make the cut to go to BGS? You help decide!

RE: *Updated with single pics* Which cards make the cut to go to BGS? You help decide!
Donaldson Orange auto, kris bryant auto and trout update

RE: *Updated with single pics* Which cards make the cut to go to BGS? You decide!
(02-17-2015, 11:52 AM)dspainjr Wrote: Wanting to send these soon, anyone else want to weigh in?
Yes, I would send the JoFer Auto, but there appears to be a problem with the top left corner. All the rest of them have Centering issues.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

RE: *Updated with single pics* Which cards make the cut to go to BGS? You decide!
All of them...not seeing it, thanks for your reply.

(02-17-2015, 06:32 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: Yes, I would send the JoFer Auto, but there appears to be a problem with the top left corner. All the rest of them have Centering issues.
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

(02-17-2015, 08:09 PM)dspainjr Wrote: All of them...not seeing it, thanks for your reply.
Don't forget, the back counts too. Also, one of them has a bottom edge issue. In addition to the Centering issues, some of them also have Corner issues as well.
My Opinions are IF you want 9.5's.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

RE: *Updated with single pics* Which cards make the cut to go to BGS? You help decide!
My opinion doesn't change even with the larger pics. I really want to see what the Griffey gets!

Trout Update, Scherzer, and Donaldson Orange.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!