`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 EEE replacements

RE: 2013 EEE replacements
(02-15-2015, 08:20 AM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: Funny how they cant get Torrens to sign for them because he has signed for Bowman Chrome and various Leaf products
Might be a conflict of money or contract or both? Who knows?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

i could find out for you if you really wanted to know

(02-15-2015, 09:29 AM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: i could find out for you if you really wanted to know
That's alright ... I'd rather not know now that I replaced the cards. I would only be saddened to learn he was signing next week. Sad
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

which torrens are they? what set did he not sign

(02-15-2015, 10:35 AM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: which torrens are they? what set did he not sign
Luis Torrens 2013 Elite Extra Edition.

Picked up my EEE replacements from the post office.
[Image: 6BF9B83A-E238-48C2-8143-E5A857EF13B4_zps0rp6frjn.jpg]
Not totally happy with older washed up prospects. I was promised Yankee prospects from the 2014 set.
I was better off waiting for Torrens to sign.

wait for mid-season one of the guys could be the next Trout. Smile LOL

I remember back in 2011 you couldn't give Trout away now you cant find him at a cheap price.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

(02-25-2015, 07:15 AM)waynetalger Wrote: wait for mid-season one of the guys could be the next Trout. Smile LOL

I remember back in 2011 you couldn't give Trout away now you cant find him at a cheap price.
Lol
You're right!
2-3 years ago, that Dante Bichette Jr card was hot. He was touted to be the next big thing. Now I'm not even sure if he's in the Yankees Farm system. The reversal of fortunes in the prospect arena is tremendous.