`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Recent HOF Auto Pickups (update 4/15)

RE: Recent HOF Auto Pickups(update 3/23)
(03-23-2015, 08:46 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: Nice stuff man!
Thanks, man! Just lost out on a Lucroy Superfractor that went for a bit more than I expected so I put some of the funds into a really nice Greenberg auto. It was about half as much as the Luc went for. Can't wait for it to get here!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Real nice stuff Aaron. Keep it up.

Thanks, Matt! Couldn't have got this far without your help, man. You have been responsible for the acquisition of nearly 20% of our 72 HOF autos! The help is greatly appreciated!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Just looked at every page of this thread,and your collection is up there with the other HOF' auto threads. Very nice!!

Don't trade with list:dorkypunkrockerguy,newbieredsfan

Awesome stuff so far Aaron! Can't wait to see the Hank Greenberg Auto! Sorry to hear about you losing out on the Lucroy Super, but there will be another one in 2015 and another in 2016, etc. etc.
you'll get one eventually Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(03-24-2015, 01:04 AM)esa0315 Wrote: Just looked at every page of this thread,and your collection is up there with the other HOF' auto threads. Very nice!!
Thanks for the kind words, man!
(03-24-2015, 05:56 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Awesome stuff so far Aaron! Can't wait to see the Hank Greenberg Auto! Sorry to hear about you losing out on the Lucroy Super, but there will be another one in 2015 and another in 2016, etc. etc.
you'll get one eventually Smile
I hope so, Doc! But it was his RC Super, man! Oh well, the Greenberg is a nice consolation anyway. Well, not for the other member of the household!

RE: Recent HOF Auto Pickups (BIG update 3/30)
Here are the latest additions

[Image: dandridge%20auto_zpsilrumeuf.jpg]
[Image: gehringer%20auto_zpsaftpsm07.jpg]
[Image: morgan%20auto_zpsgozebmpv.jpg]

And, one of our best HOF autos to date, this one was my consolation prize for the 2010 Bowman Chrome Draft Lucroy Superfractor that sold for way more money than we had to spend. The kid doesn't care much but I sure like it!

[Image: greenberg%20auto_zpsq3kykwzo.jpg]

As always, thanks for looking!

Awesome cards Aaron. Love that Greenberg. Actually, love that set.

Great pickups man! Congrats!

(03-30-2015, 04:55 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Awesome cards Aaron. Love that Greenberg. Actually, love that set.
Thanks, Matt! I have you to thank for my affinity for the 2005 Souvenir Cuts set. You still have a couple we need yet!
(03-30-2015, 05:32 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: Great pickups man! Congrats!
Thanks, man! It has been a very Tiger-oriented couple of HOF mail weeks!