`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for some opinions

RE: Looking for some opinions
(02-12-2015, 10:46 AM)savagenate Wrote: I think it's an awesome idea to place your custom design over the case...I personally would think a green border, with fancy gold letters would look amazing Smile Just my opinion. Though I do like a sharp white too, sometimes the simple designs make everything else stand out.
Yeah, white is nice, simple & clean. I was thinking something like National Treasures or Prime Signatures when I was originally putting it together.

A green border with gold foil letters would be pretty sweet. I know it can be done, but I don't have that capability currently.
(02-12-2015, 12:44 PM)jplarson Wrote: Depending on space requirements, you could embed it in a 5x7 or 8x10 picture frame/shadow box, cut a rectangle out to show the sig cut, then have your own design around the rest.
That would be a pretty cool idea. I saw someone that had some Packers Hall of Fame autos in a similar set-up. He had it in a big poster sized frame with a green felt mat and spaced and cut the windows so he could fit slabbed autos and photographs of the players so just the autos and photos were showing. It turned out pretty cool.

I do still have some wall space although it seems to be disappearing rather quickly. I'm going to look into that though because it would be a pretty cool way to display that and other slabbed cuts I may pick up down the road. Thanks!
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1