`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help please, 97-98 UD Game Dated Parallel

Help please, 97-98 UD Game Dated Parallel
Anyone familiar with this set? Seen one in real? I bought one from eBay but im afraid the seller sent me a base card...

this is the info from Beckett:

Randomly inserted in packs at the rate of 1:1500, this 60-card set features color player photos of their top moments of last year and printed on 24 pt. embossed Light F/X cards. The set is skip numbered. It is important to note that these cards are printed on card stock that is approximately 3X thicker than the base set and carry silver foil highlights that distinguish them from the base set cards that also carry the Game Dated stamp.

Is the difference between the base and the Game Dated really easy to spot when you have both in front of you?
PC: Mike Richter, Keith Yandle

NEW Top 3 Most Wanted Cards :
1- 1995-96 BE A PLAYER AUTOGRAPHS #S191
2- 1997-98 UPPER DECK GAME DATED MOMENTS PARALLEL #107
3- 1997-98 PINNACLE TOTALLY CERTIFIED PLATINUM GOLD MIRROR #13

RE: Help please, 97-98 UD Game Dated Parallel
Yes, the base ones a a lot thiner. The others are thick like a jersey card and have a foil finish similar to Black Diamond to them that the base ones do not. Most what I see on Ebay are NOT the rarer ones, they are base cards.

Yeah, i found a "real" one of an other player on eBay and its clear on the scan, you see the effects of the foil finish. So i really received a base card... it will be on its way back to the seller tomorrow...

Thanks for the help!
PC: Mike Richter, Keith Yandle

NEW Top 3 Most Wanted Cards :
1- 1995-96 BE A PLAYER AUTOGRAPHS #S191
2- 1997-98 UPPER DECK GAME DATED MOMENTS PARALLEL #107
3- 1997-98 PINNACLE TOTALLY CERTIFIED PLATINUM GOLD MIRROR #13

+1

(02-11-2015, 05:08 PM)hckydv7 Wrote: Yes, the base ones a a lot thiner. The others are thick like a jersey card and have a foil finish similar to Black Diamond to them that the base ones do not. Most what I see on Ebay are NOT the rarer ones, they are base cards.