`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Conditon question

Conditon question
When adding vintage to ORG, do you do it by condition or just automatically mark it Near Mint? I just wanted to get a few opinions before I do mine. Thanks
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

RE: Conditon question
You really need to give it a good once over and put it in as the correct condition. If not, the listed value may be way too high.

(02-10-2015, 08:03 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: You really need to give it a good once over and put it in as the correct condition. If not, the listed value may be way too high.
That is what I was thinking. But, I was looking through some ORG's where people had early 60's cards at Near Mint and that is the reason I made this thread. Thanks for your always appreciated opinion hofcollector
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

Not a problem bud.

I would try and mark it correctly also. And when trading for vintage I wouldn't take anyone's word. Ask for a scan.
SET NEEDS;
2012 tribute blue autos - need most
1995-98 football inserts