`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holy Grail is incoming...

Holy Grail is incoming...
After weeks of negotiations and playing it cool, my PC holy grail is incoming!!!!

I'll post pics when it gets in. Please send positive vibes to that bubble mailer and wish it safe travels along the way! Super-stoked, had to share lol.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

RE: Holy Grail is incoming...
Awesome, can't wait to see!
no org, please do not send trade requests

(02-10-2015, 05:37 PM)petillo64 Wrote: After weeks of negotiations and playing it cool, my PC holy grail is incoming!!!!

I'll post pics when it gets in. Please send positive vibes to that bubble mailer and wish it safe travels along the way! Super-stoked, had to share lol.
Can't wait to see what it is! Good-positive-delivery-vibes are being transmitted even as we 'speak' Smile
Assuming a Yelich 1/1 ... perhaps???
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(02-10-2015, 05:43 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Can't wait to see what it is! Good-positive-delivery-vibes are being transmitted even as we 'speak' Smile
Assuming a Yelich 1/1 ... perhaps???
Yep...

Clark Kent style...

PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.

If it's half as cool as the last Yelich you showed then it's going to be awesome. Congrats man
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones

Good luck man.

I smell.... SUPERFRACTOR?
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

(02-10-2015, 07:57 PM)redsoxfan1534 Wrote: I smell.... SUPERFRACTOR?
I'm not using that word until it is in hand. Not gonna jinx myself lol

Haha it's getting into the right collector's hands. By laws of collecting all unnamed cards (superfractors) should be pulled by those who pc that player
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!