`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General question for the boards

General question for the boards
If you could participate/buy a spot in a case break, or buy a case/box for yourself, what would be your top 5 products every year to do so?

Just curious because I'm thinking about getting back in to collecting baseball but am unsure of the products everyone is looking for in terms of trading and collecting for themselves.

Any input is a great help.
Collecting
1. Mike Richter - 475/1641 28%
2. Eric Selleck - 21/30 70% (Incl. 1 Select Cracked Ice Not Listed)
3. Jeff Hoggan - 6/106 6%(Incl. 1 German Printing Plate Not Listed)
4. Guy Fieri - 9/19 47%
5. Sets - Listed in my organize, PC/Set Wants

RE: General question for the boards
I collect a little of every baseball product, depending on whether or not I like the design of the cards. usually if I like a product I end up making a set. Can't really say I buy a certain product each year because I don't always like the look of the cards.

My top 5 are tribute, topps chrome, finest, select, and bowman platinum.
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

(02-10-2015, 05:11 PM)ryanmo5 Wrote: My top 5 are tribute, topps chrome, finest, select, and bowman platinum.
Thanks! you still got that Fieri? I just busted a case of Topps and might have a couple Dbacks. Nothing probably worth anything though. I know I got a Goldy GU.
Collecting
1. Mike Richter - 475/1641 28%
2. Eric Selleck - 21/30 70% (Incl. 1 Select Cracked Ice Not Listed)
3. Jeff Hoggan - 6/106 6%(Incl. 1 German Printing Plate Not Listed)
4. Guy Fieri - 9/19 47%
5. Sets - Listed in my organize, PC/Set Wants

No specific order: Tribute, Triple Threads, Museum Collection, Five Star (not for the standard autos. They always have some really nice books and relics), Dynasty.

If I had the cash, I would choose Dynasty for sure. If you're not happy with your pulls, you still have tons of trade value in them
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!