`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recent Topps Additions: 1959 Edition

Recent Topps Additions: 1959 Edition
Still waiting for Yogi to arrive. Still have several others I'm looking to obtain. Not putting the set together, but I am trying to get the bigger names in the set. I got my hands on the Mays back in August at a card show and just kinda fell in love with the set, so here are the recent adds.

[Image: 20150209_222832-1_zps7dp9jxmw.jpg]

RE: Recent Topps Additions: 1959 Edition
Nice pick ups! I really like the Gibson rookie.. That card is tough to find with decent centering.

(02-09-2015, 11:36 PM)wordsense Wrote: Still waiting for Yogi to arrive. Still have several others I'm looking to obtain. Not putting the set together, but I am trying to get the bigger names in the set. I got my hands on the Mays back in August at a card show and just kinda fell in love with the set, so here are the recent adds.

[Image: 20150209_222832-1_zps7dp9jxmw.jpg]

Nice! The whole set would be great but I understand!
Mostly football and a set builder

Such a classic set. Beautiful cards.

sweet cards. you have most of the hard names already, you should just go for the whole set next but at your own pace
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Great set. They look to be in good condition too.
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

Vintage cards....oh how they shine! Very nice pickups!

Thanks guys. I tried to obtain the best visual condition of each I could find. It is a beautiful set, and who knows maybe one day I'll decide to go after the whole thing, but for now, I'm having a blast chasing the bigger names within it.