Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Jeter BGS Rookies thus far (Scans)

My Jeter BGS Rookies thus far (Scans)
Hello,

Just wanted to show off my progress on my 1993 Derek Jeter Rookie BGS collection thus far. Had to settle for a 9 on the SP, I need the Select and Pinnacle 9.5's as well as the parallels still. This is an expensive project!!
[Image: IMG_zps1e762851.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0001_zpsacb33e6a.jpg]
Thoughts always welcome.

RE: My Jeter BGS Rookies thus far (Scans)
Great cards man!

Beautiful Jeters, man! Congrats and good luck in your continuing quest!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Those look nice. Congrats on the grades!
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Thanks, originally when I decided to do a graded Jeter collection I was going for BGS 9 or better but once I got my first BGS 9.5 I was hooked and had to get em all.

Good quest. Really nice stuff bud. Congratulations.

Thanks....I just caved on the Pinnacle BGS 9.5, so all I need is the Select. Then I am going to attempt the parallels like Topps Gold, Inaugurals, Upper Deck Gold Hologram and the ever elusive Topps Blank Back, though I will have to settle for a BGS 9 on that one. I'd like to at some point in my life upgrade my BGS 9 SP to a 9.5, I am considering resubmitting mine, its got 3 9.5 subs and an 8.5 on the corners and when I compare it to corners some on my other Gem Mint cards it looks just as good if not better. Does anyone know of a case where a card was resubmitted and came back better?

I love that Stadium Club RC (need to get one myself). I personally think it's better than the SP.