`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
custom set registries

custom set registries
Can anyone help me???? I'm at the end of my patience with the customer service people. What I'm trying to do is make a custom set for my Yankee autographs. Now I have no problem creating the set with the 4 autos I have now. THE PROBLEM IS down the road, when I get some more autos, there is no way to make the slots for the card and enter them. I can remember back in 2013 (on a different custom registry that I decided not to do any more) there was a 3rd option on the right hand side of my custom sets; name modify, add a new card and delete. Now they just have modify and delete. If there is no way to add new cards to a custom set after you first create it, I'm not going to do it. But I know at one time you could.

PLEASE HELP!!!!

Thanks a lot for any help you can give me.

bammerbb
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

RE: custom set registries
You can't do it with modify?

(02-08-2015, 10:24 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: You can't do it with modify?
No you can't. If you click on modify, it brings you to the screen where you entered the name of the set, the description of the set, and whether you wanted to stack cards or compete against another set. And that's all!! Like I said there used to be another option to add a card.

Hmmmm... sounds pretty lame.

(02-09-2015, 12:21 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: Hmmmm... sounds pretty lame.
Yes, you're right. I'm only about an minute away from telling beckett what they can do with their custom registries. This is just another incident in a long line of lousy customer service. I've emailed them, talked to them on the phone, etc. and no one can help me. Now, to be fair, they have helped me with 2 things, but in both instances it took 3 different calls to finally find someone who knew what was going on.

I'M HOPING SOMEONE ON THE BOARDS THAT HAS SOME AUTHORITY AND PULL within Beckett will see these posts and find someone to help me.

Thanks for your replies though, I appreciate it.

bammerbb

(02-09-2015, 12:52 AM)bamyanks Wrote: Yes, you're right. I'm only about an minute away from telling beckett what they can do with their custom registries. This is just another incident in a long line of lousy customer service. I've emailed them, talked to them on the phone, etc. and no one can help me. Now, to be fair, they have helped me with 2 things, but in both instances it took 3 different calls to finally find someone who knew what was going on.

I'M HOPING SOMEONE ON THE BOARDS THAT HAS SOME AUTHORITY AND PULL within Beckett will see these posts and find someone to help me.

Thanks for your replies though, I appreciate it.

bammerbb
Jeff the MOD is your best bet. Try emailing him. His email is jeffv96masters@gmail.com
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(02-09-2015, 12:17 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: Jeff the MOD is your best bet. Try emailing him. His email is jeffv96masters@gmail.com
Thanks for the suggestion, but I'm a little hesitant to call him. I had a Joe Pepitone Legendary Lumber Gold card graded a couple of years ago and came back as a Legendary Lumber. I had it relabeled ok, but it took them 14 months and still could not add it to the Legendary Lumber set. He gave me some explanation; different serial number for it, something else about how accounting had to tie in to the set registry somehow for their invoicing. Short story is he told me it would take another 2 months to fix and I lost it. 16 months to get a card fixed to put in a registry set is a little much for me and I lost it.

Again, thanks for the reply.

(02-10-2015, 02:28 AM)bamyanks Wrote: Thanks for the suggestion, but I'm a little hesitant to call him. I had a Joe Pepitone Legendary Lumber Gold card graded a couple of years ago and came back as a Legendary Lumber. I had it relabeled ok, but it took them 14 months and still could not add it to the Legendary Lumber set. He gave me some explanation; different serial number for it, something else about how accounting had to tie in to the set registry somehow for their invoicing. Short story is he told me it would take another 2 months to fix and I lost it. 16 months to get a card fixed to put in a registry set is a little much for me and I lost it.

Again, thanks for the reply.
No problem.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

the custom registries were a good idea. i too was able to add cards. that functionality ended a while back, IIRC. would be great if it were added. would love beckett registries to become as popular as PSA registries.

(07-21-2016, 01:15 AM)gradedeflator Wrote: the custom registries were a good idea. i too was able to add cards. that functionality ended a while back, IIRC. would be great if it were added. would love beckett registries to become as popular as PSA registries.
I really don't think it will ever happen!! As long as it's taking them to fix the custom registries, I can't believe I'm the only one really pissed off about them. From what I have talked, and emailed to and from Beckett, I don't believe the IT people who are in charge of fixing them think there is a problem. As I said, I can't believe I'm the only person who has been bugging them. I guess everyone else is doing player, or sets, or whatever and they aren't having problems, so they are not bitching. As far as I'm concerned, Beckett can take their grading and their registries and shove them a ways up their *****.