`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Discount boxes of 2013 Panini Elite Baseball.

2 Discount boxes of 2013 Panini Elite Baseball.
I went to my local target store and found 2 15 card boxes of Panini Elite baseball, here are the hits and inserts: Historic Picks: Shawn Green, Chipper Jones.
Elite Series insert: Kohl Stewart, Reese Mcguire.
Blue Status insert: Bruce Kern 012/100
USA Baseball game Jerseys: Ben Ramirez, Daniel Cabrera
Autographs: Travis Demeritte Regular auto Redemption Expired, Went ahead and redeemed anyway. Best Auto : Elite Series Mark Appel 39/50 Romans 8;28
Not too bad I think for $12.99 each.

RE: 2 boxes of 2013 Elite baseball
Those are the best blasters I have ever had. It is about the only box I say is worth the money and I can't believe you found some discounted. Kudos!! That Appel is a nice card and he has a beautiful graph. Panini has redeemed all of my expired redemptions by the way, very happy with them.

Yes, i was amazed I found them too, I remember when they were being sold at regular price, but didn't buy them because I found other boxes I wanted more. I was very happy when I realized the had both a auto and USA jersey card in them for $12.99. As far as the redemption, I'm not worried about it, I'm sure they will redeem it. what was weird when I went to check the value of the Appel, it was the only one in that set, that doesn't have a BV for it.

RE: 2 Discount boxes of 2013 Panini Elite Baseball.
Nice breaks, and a great price! Can't beat thatSmile

RE: 2 Discount boxes of 2013 Panini Elite Baseball.
(02-09-2015, 04:12 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: Nice breaks, and a great price! Can't beat thatSmile
Not bad at all, hopefully I can find some more. I really like those boxes and $12.99 is a great price, especially for getting an Auto and a USA jersey card.

(02-09-2015, 12:41 AM)chrisjoy Wrote: Yes, i was amazed I found them too, I remember when they were being sold at regular price, but didn't buy them because I found other boxes I wanted more. I was very happy when I realized the had both a auto and USA jersey card in them for $12.99. As far as the redemption, I'm not worried about it, I'm sure they will redeem it. what was weird when I went to check the value of the Appel, it was the only one in that set, that doesn't have a BV for it.
I can't understand a couple of things.
I just picked up 2 from blowout and they didn't have the USA cards ... I was mad. Every box I got from target had them, but 2/2 boxes and nada.
Also, I just got another Justin Williams redemption card ...... Arrrrggggghhhh that's number 5!!!! Why? Why? Why more Justin Williams?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(02-09-2015, 05:20 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: I can't understand a couple of things.
I just picked up 2 from blowout and they didn't have the USA cards ... I was mad. Every box I got from target had them, but 2/2 boxes and nada.
Also, I just got another Justin Williams redemption card ...... Arrrrggggghhhh that's number 5!!!! Why? Why? Why more Justin Williams?
I don't know about any others sold, I have only bought the 2 at Target.
As for you getting Justin Williams, I'm sorry, I wish I could ease the pain.