`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 Topps Supreme Baseball Case 10 Box Break

2014 Topps Supreme Baseball Case 10 Box Break
Finally splurged and purchased a 10 box case of 2014 Topps Supreme Baseball. Didn't get the case hit, jumbo jersey auto, auto patch, dual auto patch, or dual auto. I think I faired out ok, here is the damage. Let me know if I should contact Topps about the missing case hit.

Retired & Veteran Stars Autographs:
Yasiel Puig Orange Auto /15 Redemption
George Springer Green Auto /45
Matt Carpenter Auto /50
Nick Castellanos Gold Auto /35
Oscar Taveras Gold Auto /35
Kolten Wong Green Auto /45
Jonathan Schoop Orange Auto /15
Dave Parker Purple Auto /25
Jesus Aguilar Gold Auto /35
Evan Gattis Gold Auto /35
Chris Archer Green Auto /45
Andre Rienzo Gold Auto /35

Supreme Styling Die-Cuts Autographs:
Daisuke Matsuzaka Red Auto /10
Sonny Gray Gold Auto /35
Rafael Montero Auto /50
Yangervis Solarte Gold Auto /35
Erisbel Arruebarrena Green /45

Simply Supreme Autographs:
Melky Cabrera Auto /50
C.J. Cron Purple Auto /25
Nick Martinez Green Auto /45

RE: 2014 Topps Supreme Baseball Case 10 Box Break
If they say u should have one, then yes.

Are you interested in trading the Puig?

2014 Topps Supreme baseball consist of two inner cases, each with 10 boxes, to make one case. You broke an inner case. Unfortunately the case hit was in the other inner case.

Also, interested in the Puig after you give Matt a look, if you're trading that is.

Thank you,
Rob

The other 10 box case probably had multiple hits since every 10 box case is supposed to have a case hit. Anyone have luck with Topps doing the right thing in regards to case hits missing?

You get one case hit out of a 20 box case, not one out of each 10 box inner case.

(02-08-2015, 01:28 PM)dplaya1284 Wrote: The other 10 box case probably had multiple hits since every 10 box case is supposed to have a case hit. Anyone have luck with Topps doing the right thing in regards to case hits missing?
Topps is actually very good at making sure there guarantees are met. There is a form on the Topps web site. I know about the case hits because I opened a case of Supreme. I have read nothing about every inner case having a guaranteed hit. If you have something that Topps produced guaranteeing an inner case hit then I would strongly recommend filling out the form at www.topps.com scroll to the bottom and click the link under customer service labeled "Topps Cards Support" fill out the "Missing Hit/Damage Claim Form". They have always responded to my requests within a month which I consider to be a pretty good turn around time. Let us know what happens.
This is the only statement I can find about the guarantee in the Supreme case....

"Supreme Scope Autographed Relics make their debut in the product. They feature a layered design that's reminiscent of Topps Strata or Panini's Silhouettes. The combine a die-cut player image, a signature and a massive relic swatch. A guaranteed case hit, the checklist includes veterans, retired players and rookies. Parallels include Platinum Patch (#/10) and Supreme Patch (1/1)."

As far as I understand it, when they guarantee the case hit, it is for a full case not an inner case.

Before purchasing this product, I did a lot of research and almost every 10 box break had at least 1 case hit. Every 20 box case would have at least 2 case hits. I guess I got a crappy case based on the results.

Sorry you feel that way. I thought you did decent on the break. Nothing eye popping wowzer or anything like that but not crappy either. JMO. Best thing about a break you don't care for, load them up in the organize and try to trade them for cards you want.

(02-08-2015, 08:40 AM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: If they say u should have one, then yes.
Exactly what I was thinking.