`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
My Abreu rc auto collection is growing...

RE: My Abreu rc auto collection is growing...
(02-07-2015, 09:40 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: This was completely unintentional to start. I figured I'd grab one or two from this site. What makes this more impressive to me is, everyone of those Abreu auto's I posted I got from this site. I have 3 or 4 more on the way and I've probably traded away 10 or so, all acquired on Beckett. I haven't needed to make a single purchase or trade off of here.
That's even more impressive! I love this site, the people here have helped out my goldy pc so much it's not even funny. Granted I don't have too many high end cards period but I have over 350 goldy cards now and I'd say at least 100 have come from here. You've been a huge boost to this site for sure!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

Thanks man, I appreciate that.

I could use one of the Tek auto's for my set. I have a topps chrome refractor auto /499 if you prefer it and would want to swap.

Got this one in today. Thanks again Dan.
[Image: output_zps6lpsrebf.jpg]

Unbelievable collection, Matt. Those Bowman Chrome Shimmer Refractors are great cards. Dare I say, Leaf Mirror Blue-esque?
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

(02-11-2015, 10:14 PM)aprirr Wrote: Unbelievable collection, Matt. Those Bowman Chrome Shimmer Refractors are great cards. Dare I say, Leaf Mirror Blue-esque?
The Orange wave I got from Rob is so sick. I can't seem to get a great pic of it. But in person, its something else.

(02-11-2015, 10:33 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: The Orange wave I got from Rob is so sick. I can't seem to get a great pic of it. But in person, its something else.
I know it, man. We have a Lucroy non-auto Shimmer Refractor. I thought it was pretty sweet and the kid absolutely loves it! Gotta see them in person, that's for sure.
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

What a great collection! Thanks for sharing.

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

Very nice collection. With all the signing he's done this year I have to wonder if he had time to get any BP in. Hopefully his numbers wont slump this year.

(02-12-2015, 09:25 AM)edlockhart Wrote: Very nice collection. With all the signing he's done this year I have to wonder if he had time to get any BP in. Hopefully his numbers wont slump this year.
Most of his signings were done during the season last year.