`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i know you guys hate this repackaged stuff but...

i know you guys hate this repackaged stuff but...
i know most of you guys hate the repackaged companies like Leaf, but sometimes you do pull some pretty nasty stuff...there are cases where you'd only get items where you would have been better off busting a box of new product, ...most times i'll get a kaepernick or a cam newton...not bad, but soooooo not worth the $250-$300 you're paying...but every once in awhile you get lucky...like the case i busted of 2014 leaf best of football the other week, which had this beauty in it...

photo walterpayton_zpsb1302ee8.jpg

it was the shop owners favorite football card, so i swapped her the case for the card...not bad since the other packs had a marino auto and a Leaf Offensive Player of the Year Odell Beckham card...

oh, and another bust I had earlier this week...from my second pack out of a five pack case of 2015 Super Break (this one was baseball, and I'll post it also in the baseball section)...a monster hit that i just sold after a day and a half on the bay...wish i could have kept it, but i love the chase and the gamble (please don't judge...at least you collectors get to get my spoils, besides, someone has to bust product)...

photo mickeymantle1956front_zps91fcc8b6.jpg