`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
HELP WITH PANINI REDEMPTION

HELP WITH PANINI REDEMPTION
AFTERNOON EVERYONE. I WAS CURIOUS WHEN SOMEONE IS TIRED OF WAITING FOR A REDEMPTION AND WOULD LIKE SOMETHING ELSE, WHAT STEPS MUST BE TAKEN.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

RE: HELP WITH PANINI REDEMPTION
Call them or email them. They can replace the card with something else of similar value but might not be exact. You have to give them a list of players that interest you and they will send you something. I asked about a crown royal russell Wilson at like 18 months. They said give them a list and next thing you know I actually got the card before I came up with a list to give them. Hope this helps. I'd aim for a better player and see what you get.
I collect Marcus Allen! Link below to my BGS Football bucket but I have plenty of other cards as well in other folders and not in bucket. Shoot me a PM on anything.

http://s1144.photobucket.com/user/dunoon32/library/BGS%20Football?sort=3&page=1

What about Topps, and does the replacement have to be in the same brand/year?
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

(02-06-2015, 07:47 PM)drew32 Wrote: Call them or email them. They can replace the card with something else of similar value but might not be exact. You have to give them a list of players that interest you and they will send you something. I asked about a crown royal russell Wilson at like 18 months. They said give them a list and next thing you know I actually got the card before I came up with a list to give them. Hope this helps. I'd aim for a better player and see what you get.
THANX TIRED OF WAITING FOR DRE KIRKPATRICK CONTENDERS AUTO RC. SEE HOW THAT GOES. CROSSING MY FINGERS IT IS A DALLAS COWBOYS AS THAT IS WHAT MY LIST WILL CONSIST OF.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).