`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Edgerrin James! Buy, sell, trade!

Looking for Edgerrin James! Buy, sell, trade!
Hey all im Jason. I must have signed up on here way back and forgot. But just got back on my acct. To me im still new here and have no idea how things work on here. But im here for a reason. I collect 2 players and really only looking for one and the other player I have everything made for him except 1/1s. That one is Javarris James (I know who? right lol). But if you have any 1/1s of him or something you think I might not have hit me up. Now to who im really looking for. Edgerrin James. I collect everything of him, cards, errors, promo stuff, oddball, autos, posters, basically if it has him on it or something to do with him I collect it! These is two small problems. 1 I don't have a complete checklist/wantlist done yet, really been working on it for a while getting closer. **Second I for the most part only need rarer stuff for him**. Basically /100 or less. Yes there are common things I need but they are very few and far in between and as im finishing my have checklist I am slowly knocking them off. And a lot of those I can find very easily. Just need to know I need them first lol. I also have tons and when I say tons I mean it of double/triples of his stuff I would be willing to move also. But with trading I am only looking for the 2 players I collect. Other wise I would just prefer to sell. I do have other stuff for other players and sports but if its really big I have already moved it. I don't open anything. I tend to just buy what I need or if I can trade great. So if you think you have something I might need PLEASE hit me up. Or if you know where something I might need is please direct me that way. Like I said I buy sell and trade Edge, LMK.....

PS: list and pics are great. Im not a big fan of searching buckets etc for 1 card when you have 1,000's of pics only to find out its a base that I have 50 of already lol. Wink

I also get im new here, but have bought, sold and traded on several other sites. No way new to this. Just on here.

RE: Looking for Edgerrin James! Buy, sell, trade!
(02-05-2015, 02:54 AM)j7r7o7c7k7 Wrote: Hey all im Jason. I must have signed up on here way back and forgot. But just got back on my acct. To me im still new here and have no idea how things work on here. But im here for a reason. I collect 2 players and really only looking for one and the other player I have everything made for him except 1/1s. That one is Javarris James (I know who? right lol). But if you have any 1/1s of him or something you think I might not have hit me up. Now to who im really looking for. Edgerrin James. I collect everything of him, cards, errors, promo stuff, oddball, autos, posters, basically if it has him on it or something to do with him I collect it! These is two small problems. 1 I don't have a complete checklist/wantlist done yet, really been working on it for a while getting closer. **Second I for the most part only need rarer stuff for him**. Basically /100 or less. Yes there are common things I need but they are very few and far in between and as im finishing my have checklist I am slowly knocking them off. And a lot of those I can find very easily. Just need to know I need them first lol. I also have tons and when I say tons I mean it of double/triples of his stuff I would be willing to move also. But with trading I am only looking for the 2 players I collect. Other wise I would just prefer to sell. I do have other stuff for other players and sports but if its really big I have already moved it. I don't open anything. I tend to just buy what I need or if I can trade great. So if you think you have something I might need PLEASE hit me up. Or if you know where something I might need is please direct me that way. Like I said I buy sell and trade Edge, LMK.....

PS: list and pics are great. Im not a big fan of searching buckets etc for 1 card when you have 1,000's of pics only to find out its a base that I have 50 of already lol. Wink

I also get im new here, but have bought, sold and traded on several other sites. No way new to this. Just on here.
Jason,
Welcome back to Beckett! Sadly, you are the person in which I am going against for the player of Edge, LOL! I am a huge collector of his as well. I have a ton of duplicate items for him as well. Perhaps we can come to a compromise in a few trades. but, sounds like we might be able to help one another a bit. I have a photobucket with strictly Edge in it. I do not scan base/ commons but yes there are thousands of pics! As far as his cousin Javarris. I have nothing on hand. but I almost collected him too, LOL. Thinking he might be like Edge..... Hell he wore his number in college at the "U". Hit me up, and perhaps we can compare. Thanks- Jon
[Image: Colts%20Banner_zpshchgtzzb.jpg]

In order to buy, sell, or trade on the site you will need to purchase an Online Price Guide subscription, or the Organize and get your cards listed and marked accordingly. If you need a hand with anything, please do not hesitate to let an experienced member know. Welcome back and I hope that you enjoy the new site!

Randi

Feel free to check my org. for Edgerrin James cards.

"trublue87" I'm ok with another Edge collector. As long as you don't get in my way. lol kidding bro. I would love to look through your Edge bucket. I just don't like going through a bucket with 500 other players and ever sport known to man and 67k pics only to find a single edge base that I have 50 of already lol. I have been hardcore chasing his stuff since about 06-07ish. I eventually got another big edge collector to sell out his big collection to me and I have bought out some smaller ones as well along the way. So im always on the look out. I don't have a site right now with complete list or pics cause im still working on the just for me lol. But im getting closer to having a full list. I used to use myspace cause they had no limit on pics but they changed and its a giant mess now that im not sure how to even really use. But something I might get to at some point. But yea I would love to see your collection and kinda give you a idea of mine. And maybe we could work out some deals that help us both out. Smile

"rayeates" I was not aware for this. That kinda sucks. Cause book values really don't mean much to me. So I really have no use for OPG. I get the trade and sell part (people need to know what you got) but you have to have something just to buy from people on here? I cant understand why that would be? Like if I can see what they have and tell them I want it, why would I need to have a way to show them whats in my collection? And honestly 99% of the time that they way I deal I just buy. If you could explain this a bit more. I want to follow the rules here, im just a bit confused on this one. Thanks Smile

"aldridgejohn28" I think I checked what you had right. Like your list of haves for trade if so I got them all but thanks for checking with me Smile

(02-08-2015, 11:11 PM)j7r7o7c7k7 Wrote: "trublue87" I'm ok with another Edge collector. As long as you don't get in my way. lol kidding bro. I would love to look through your Edge bucket. I just don't like going through a bucket with 500 other players and ever sport known to man and 67k pics only to find a single edge base that I have 50 of already lol. I have been hardcore chasing his stuff since about 06-07ish. I eventually got another big edge collector to sell out his big collection to me and I have bought out some smaller ones as well along the way. So im always on the look out. I don't have a site right now with complete list or pics cause im still working on the just for me lol. But im getting closer to having a full list. I used to use myspace cause they had no limit on pics but they changed and its a giant mess now that im not sure how to even really use. But something I might get to at some point. But yea I would love to see your collection and kinda give you a idea of mine. And maybe we could work out some deals that help us both out. Smile

"rayeates" I was not aware for this. That kinda sucks. Cause book values really don't mean much to me. So I really have no use for OPG. I get the trade and sell part (people need to know what you got) but you have to have something just to buy from people on here? I cant understand why that would be? Like if I can see what they have and tell them I want it, why would I need to have a way to show them whats in my collection? And honestly 99% of the time that they way I deal I just buy. If you could explain this a bit more. I want to follow the rules here, im just a bit confused on this one. Thanks Smile

"aldridgejohn28" I think I checked what you had right. Like your list of haves for trade if so I got them all but thanks for checking with me Smile
Yeah... I know what you mean! I feel the same way. But, photobucket is the way to go for sure. I currently, still uploading/adding to my photobucket daily. but sounds like we are much alike! Would like to see what kind of stuff you have. How hard would it be to get a list?

Glad to see all of us "Edgerrin James" collectors are all on one site. Looks like its "TO THE DEATH" Winner take all....j/k Smile
~ \\ * Collecting Jeff George * // ~

"yabbiballcards" I brought my sword. lol Tongue

"trublue87" I had a bucket at one time and maxed it out. Is it different now maybe? Or was that just cause I had free acct or something?

As for a list. Its veryyyyyy hard lol. I have been working on it about a year. Right now I have 8 3 row shoe boxes full. And just had to buy another cause I have a bunch of piles that still need to get put away. I am nearing done on a haves list, then need to do the needs list. But I am not sure how to pull out certain lines in excel I think the program is. I am still learning it. Also need to figure out how add lines for a card thats not listed. But really have no idea how to use the program other then click the box for have and making notes lol. So im getting closer on the list just a lot of work. I also have 3 other 3 row boxes that have just doubles/triples of extras in them, and also some other odd and end boxes. Then 2 of the graded card boxes full of just graded, need another. Supplies is part of what I need to get on.

Anyway here are a few pics to try to give you a idea of my collection. 1st my closet/AKA vault, yes a mess of collection goodies. I don't just collect cards, but Legos, Walking Dead figs, some Hot Wheels, Old video games, and a few other odds and ends. But behind that shelf is about 3 more feet back packed with stuff. I have to keep it all put up or kids would get into it and they love dads stuff lol.

Next is most of my 1/1s some are not in the pics and I am not sure where I put them? But I do have some more. But there in the pic is 124 of them! I also have sadly had 2 or 3 get lost in the mail coming to me that have never been recovered. Sad

Next is a random box I pulled, it was the easiest to pull out without moving a bunch to get to it. The next few pics are a few goodies I pulled out of that box. There are lots of others in that box but these were big clumps all in one spot I seen when skimming through. Most of the pics I took here are numbered /25 or less as low as /2! Which I own 1/2 and 2/2. A /4 some /5's /6's /10's etc. And some nice big patches, autos etc.

The a big signed photo that was right in front of my closet so thought I would snag a pic of it.

Last two pics a big stack of some of the extra SPA's, SPX's, and Contenders rookies I had laying up on top to get put away in my next box for the extras. I also have a bunch of graded versions of all of these. So that just some of the loose not put away ones.
And then a couple more PSA 10 spx's I got recently.

And that might give you a small glimpse in to my collection.

The rest of the pics.

Whoever said collecting was fun is crazy lol. It seems to be more work then fun. lol I love it though. Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-11-2015, 02:55 AM)j7r7o7c7k7 Wrote: "yabbiballcards" I brought my sword. lol Tongue

"trublue87" I had a bucket at one time and maxed it out. Is it different now maybe? Or was that just cause I had free acct or something?

As for a list. Its veryyyyyy hard lol. I have been working on it about a year. Right now I have 8 3 row shoe boxes full. And just had to buy another cause I have a bunch of piles that still need to get put away. I am nearing done on a haves list, then need to do the needs list. But I am not sure how to pull out certain lines in excel I think the program is. I am still learning it. Also need to figure out how add lines for a card thats not listed. But really have no idea how to use the program other then click the box for have and making notes lol. So im getting closer on the list just a lot of work. I also have 3 other 3 row boxes that have just doubles/triples of extras in them, and also some other odd and end boxes. Then 2 of the graded card boxes full of just graded, need another. Supplies is part of what I need to get on.

Anyway here are a few pics to try to give you a idea of my collection. 1st my closet/AKA vault, yes a mess of collection goodies. I don't just collect cards, but Legos, Walking Dead figs, some Hot Wheels, Old video games, and a few other odds and ends. But behind that shelf is about 3 more feet back packed with stuff. I have to keep it all put up or kids would get into it and they love dads stuff lol.

Next is most of my 1/1s some are not in the pics and I am not sure where I put them? But I do have some more. But there in the pic is 124 of them! I also have sadly had 2 or 3 get lost in the mail coming to me that have never been recovered. Sad

Next is a random box I pulled, it was the easiest to pull out without moving a bunch to get to it. The next few pics are a few goodies I pulled out of that box. There are lots of others in that box but these were big clumps all in one spot I seen when skimming through. Most of the pics I took here are numbered /25 or less as low as /2! Which I own 1/2 and 2/2. A /4 some /5's /6's /10's etc. And some nice big patches, autos etc.

The a big signed photo that was right in front of my closet so thought I would snag a pic of it.

Last two pics a big stack of some of the extra SPA's, SPX's, and Contenders rookies I had laying up on top to get put away in my next box for the extras. I also have a bunch of graded versions of all of these. So that just some of the loose not put away ones.
And then a couple more PSA 10 spx's I got recently.

And that might give you a small glimpse in to my collection.

The rest of the pics.

Whoever said collecting was fun is crazy lol. It seems to be more work then fun. lol I love it though. Smile
Nope photobucket is still a POS. But, it gives a idea for sure. Nice cards... Sooo.. what you are saying is I need to trade you a ***** ton of lego's to get these off you? LMAO. Yes, I have noticed a few of these in which I was after. Yeah, collecting is pain for sure! The only way to stay on top of it is to keep up with it as you get them in.