`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issues with ORG/Trade/Address

Issues with ORG/Trade/Address
Has anyone else had issues with Org/Trading? Tried to pull up the address for GTbrian in a trade we made so I can ship out, and it keeps popping up error messages on our trade saying that neither of us have valid mailing addresses. Does the same for a few others.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

RE: Issues with ORG/Trade/Address
Had the same issue and refreshed the browser and it cleared up
To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.
[Image: Henderson-Discussion-Signature.jpg]

(02-04-2015, 06:42 PM)paulkellyjr Wrote: Had the same issue and refreshed the browser and it cleared up
Yep, same here. Appears to be ok now.

(02-04-2015, 06:58 PM)mmahoney Wrote: Yep, same here. Appears to be ok now.
Good here too. Thanks
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.

I had that happen to me a week or two ago. I also noticed that it was doing that to me earlier, and just saw it a few minutes ago.

Aren't the addresses right on the invoice???
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

The addresses wouldn't show up on the invoice.

(02-05-2015, 01:14 AM)petillo64 Wrote: The addresses wouldn't show up on the invoice.
I just checked one of my completed trades and the addresses showed up. However I did check the box marked show preview before printing. Anyway, not that it makes a difference right now to me, but I just like to do things the easier way.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]