`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1990 Topps F Thomas NNOF

RE: 1990 Topps F Thomas NNOF
(02-06-2015, 11:24 PM)y2hood Wrote: I would still love it and hold it and squeeze it and .....wait disregard that last part.
haha
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Would love to own that card
I would use Beckett to grade your card...some say PSA gives better value but I don't trust them and they would charge you a fortune just to look at it (because of it's value). That is if they don't switch it out for a counterfeit and tell you yours was a counter fit. DO NOT TRUST THAT COMPANY. Beckett will grade it for the same cost as grading a Name on Front Thomas Rookie...best of luck with the grade. It does (from the scan) look to have at least one soft corner and is off center top to bottom (Just a bit) but I'd still bid on it.

Well, i received the card back from Beckett today and she graded out as an 8.5. Im looking to sell the card--I sell alot of stuff on ebay but should I find another auction site to sell this card? Thanks

You can sell it on the buy sell trade section on the collectors universe forum for free. And Im sure someone would be interested.

Just curious, what are you looking to get out of it?

Im not sure. I figure it will bring $2500 or better shouldnt it?

(02-26-2015, 08:40 PM)Shannon242 Wrote: Im not sure. I figure it will bring $2500 or better shouldnt it?

That's around what I was thinking. Unfortunately, there aren't any previous sales on ebay to go off of but I know it's a high dollar card, especially in 8.5.

I put it up on eBay--I hope it goes 2500+ but you never know.