`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Few boxes from Target

Few boxes from Target
Got a few of the 20 various pack boxes and a 100 ct hanger of various cards today with my first money spent on the hobby since my girl was born. Got ok stuff but nothing earth shattering. Love the ruth but was surprised the bv was so low on it. Overall can't complain got 3 hits as well as a few pc cards and several decent base and inserts.

[Image: img001_zpsvlp7sd5f.jpg]
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

RE: Few boxes from Target
For a repack box, you did really good! Better hits than any one blaster would have yielded, at least.
I'm not sure that the Ruth card you looked at in the OPG is the same one you have. I had the same card, and couldn't find the right listing, figured it was an oversight and gave up. Usually any Ruth manufactured relic has a decent BV. .. What is the card # and year (2012? 2013?) again? Just curious.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

This is what I found for it, pretty sure it's the right one

2012 Topps Babe Ruth Commemorative Rings #BR4 Babe Ruth/1932 World Series

(02-04-2015, 05:00 PM)ryanmo5 Wrote: This is what I found for it, pretty sure it's the right one

2012 Topps Babe Ruth Commemorative Rings #BR4 Babe Ruth/1932 World Series
Wow! Yeah that BV is way less than I'd expect it to be!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(02-04-2015, 06:35 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Wow! Yeah that BV is way less than I'd expect it to be!
Yeah same here, I figured at least double what it books for! Oh well still a cool card.

I thought I posted a message yesterday, but don't see it. oh well. If the Ruth is for trade, I'd be interested. Very interested.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

pm sent
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

That is a cool Ruth card regardless of the bv. Congrats!