`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Group submission interest?

Group submission interest?
DISCLAIMER: I am NOT going to run one of these lol.

That said, is there any interest? I know my "needs graded" stack has gotten, well, way too big.

Is there an active one somewhere in the other sports boards? I know I did one on here in the bball forum about a year and a half ago and everything went fine, be nice to do it again. Can't remember who organized that one though.

I know if the price was right enough I'd submit at least 20-25 cards. Anybody else interested??
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: Group submission interest?
I can run one again if I can get enough interest. My group submission rate is $8 a card and $1 autos for a 20 day submission.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

ah there you are! Couldn't remember who ran it but I knew he was a Seahawks fan. Sorry about the game man Undecided. In any event, I'd be good for at least 20 cards, maybe a few more if I can scrape together some extra paypal. Anything you need me to do to drum up support just let me know!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

Nick has at least 12 he wants to send in. I'd probably do about 10. I'd like to at least have 100 cards to move forward.

I have a few I'd love to send out. I can commit w/ 10 but would look to do more depending on finances at the time of submission.
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

If you can get the prices down I would do more. But I have 12 picked out to start.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

(02-04-2015, 05:18 PM)SHowley2003 Wrote: I have a few I'd love to send out. I can commit w/ 10 but would look to do more depending on finances at the time of submission.
If I run another one, I will probably look at a ship date about a month out from now
(02-04-2015, 06:18 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: If you can get the prices down I would do more. But I have 12 picked out to start.
I don't think I can get under what I have now unless I run a 45 day one.

I'd be down to join as well. I have a few that I would like to have graded, think it's around 10 cards.
NBA 50 GREATEST AUTOGRAPHS - 48/50 - 96%

50 Greatest still need - Chamberlin, Maravich.

I will post up something tomorrow with all the rules to start up a new group submission

awesome, you're the man aviator, thanks!