`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014/15 paramount case group break

2014/15 paramount case group break
So, I decide, with about 45 minutes to break time on Dave and Adams card world, I buy one spot in the paramount case break.
I was then $38 in the hole, expecting the randoming to be just me and the pacers...
He randomed both the names and team names a total of 19 times(9 and 10 respectively.) he reads the teams and their owners, and who do I get, THE TIMBERWOLVES. I about died...
First box nothing for me
Second box nothing for me...
Thinking should I have joined this break?

Third box. Glenn Robinson III rc getting better(not much)
Third box again. Andrew wiggins rc( a lot better)
Third box again...( Boy this box was my box) Andrew wiggins dual patch 23/25 (on fire!!!)

I think, I'm done. Don't need more. I got my fair share.

Instead I got MORE than my fair share.

Fourth box. Glenn Robinson III rc /50... (Let down)

Fourth box again... Andrew wiggins auto redemption /99 I died (in flames)

Nothing in the fifth box

I will post pictures when they get here

RE: 2014/15 paramount case group break
Video link
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/58374163

not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

hey man better to hit late than not at all! Pretty sure you did alright!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Andrew wiggins auto redemption, Andrew wiggins dual patch, and his rc for 38 dollars. I am ecstatic about that. His auto alone sold on eBay yesterday, out of paramount, 185 plus shipping. The rest is just a bonus.
A quick question. Should I hold or sell? I do not know much about the basketball market. I am mainly into football.

(02-03-2015, 10:52 PM)jc collector24 Wrote: Andrew wiggins auto redemption, Andrew wiggins dual patch, and his rc for 38 dollars. I am ecstatic about that. His auto alone sold on eBay yesterday, out of paramount, 185 plus shipping. The rest is just a bonus.
A quick question. Should I hold or sell? I do not know much about the basketball market. I am mainly into football.
I think it all depends on what you think Wiggins' career arc will be. I'd keep it because I think he's going to be an a superstar. If you don't think he'll be that great going forward, I'd wait until he wins the ROY award and then put it on eBay.