`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 x 2015 Topps Blasters from local Target

2 x 2015 Topps Blasters from local Target
nothing too earth shattering....was just excited that I got my hands on this stuff a couple days early.....

each blaster has a 1st Home Run Commemorative Coin thingie....got Cespedes and Chris Davis

got a foil RC of Javier Baez....a gold Jered Weaver....a gold Ryan Zimmerman (actually got the last one in the numbering sequence 2015/2015)...bunch of decent inserts....two of the Call Your Shot code cards and what I believe to be a Matt Kemp variation due to the fact that it has a different code on back than most base cards.....it pictures him as a member of the Dodgers....so I'm wondering if his base card is an airbrushed Padres card?
FINALLY!!!! A good reason to get excited about Dodger baseball in 2013!!!

[Image: puigtrio2_zps25e65fc1.jpg]

RE: 2 x 2015 Topps Blasters from local Target
Do they have the Red parallels again?

(02-03-2015, 12:35 AM)hckydv7 Wrote: Do they have the Red parallels again?

not yet....I'm sure those boxes will hit in the coming week or two

I know they did that last year....delaying the red parallel (and blue ones at wal-mart) insert boxes....not sure if it was done in other years before that or not

so, if you're interested in those particular parallels.....make sure it says something about them on the packaging......made that mistake once last year while working on those particular sets

(02-03-2015, 12:48 AM)cartman Wrote: not yet....I'm sure those boxes will hit in the coming week or two

I know they did that last year....delaying the red parallel (and blue ones at wal-mart) insert boxes....not sure if it was done in other years before that or not

so, if you're interested in those particular parallels.....make sure it says something about them on the packaging......made that mistake once last year while working on those particular sets

turns out the Kemp was a Sparkle Variation....didn't even notice that the first half dozen times I looked at it

(02-03-2015, 10:49 PM)cartman Wrote: turns out the Kemp was a Sparkle Variation....didn't even notice that the first half dozen times I looked at it
Well that certainly brightens up a mediocre box break, doesn't it?
Congrats. Luckily there's a different code for the sparkle cards ... They're a pain to spot otherwise ... Especially with my vision lately. Guess it's time for a new eyeglass script!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.