`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Max Scherzer

RE: Max Scherzer
I'm in the same boat with Scherzer. I'm planning on keeping most of his base Tiger cards but alot of the other stuff with be going up for trade eventually. I already listed some of the plates I had on ebay. I decided to not focus so much on one player and instead I'm working on collecting all Tigers base cards that I don't have.

Absolutely. Growing up, Jose Canseco was my dude. When he was traded to the Rangers, I quit collecting altogether. Boy was I an upset 13 year old. However, I would buy random packs every couple years, and didn't get back into collecting until this past August. I'm in deep now. Back to collecting Canseco (regardless of team) as well as others. Don't let his signing with another team do that to you, man. If he's your guy, keep collecting him.

My thoughts are if they are your person, and you have a passion for them.....keep collecting! I myself only PC Phillies ( a little Jose Fernandez and Trout also) but I collect all kinds of sets and cards. My favorite pitcher is Clayton Kershaw, but I don't collect him at all, though I pull stuff of his all the time. Sounds like your passion is more for the Tigers than for Max(not a bad thing!!!!!)
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.