`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
January Maildays - Trades, Auctions, Packs, and other adds

January Maildays - Trades, Auctions, Packs, and other adds
First of all big big thanks to monsterx for sending not one but two different packages filled with Bears goodness. Thanks buddy and I won't forget it! The same goes out to bojesphob for packing our last trade with tons of color chrome Bears. I've had a lot of great trades in the last year with Packer collectors. Makes me think this rivalry is really just the NFL's marketing machine hard at work to sell jerseys Smile.

First off, solid adds to my Finest collections. I failed on a couple of trades to secure a Luck atomic rookie so it was just faster to go buy one. The Alshon is /10 and I'd love to find the Pink and Super to go along with it.

Wound up redeeming both the Hyde and Panini points, too bad there isn't any Alshon autos available at the moment. The Jeffery refractor is the red /50. The Anthony Barr is a predictor style card but I don't think he'll be unseating Mosely for Def ROY this year. Lynch gets a fail for incorrectly signing my first name. Did pretty good with the "L" though.

The Bears and Finest cards are PC, anything else is for trade. Thanks for looking!

RE: January Maildays - Trades, Auctions, Packs, and other adds
That's a lot of shiny! Great pick-ups!
"A collection isn't a collection unless you have some of everything." ~kollectornet

RE: January Maildays - Trades, Auctions, Packs, and other adds
Very nice!