`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any suggestions?!

RE: Any suggestions?!
(01-31-2015, 04:32 PM)jsmouser Wrote: Or buy a box of 2012-13 Immaculate, pull the 1/1 Anthony Davis Inscribed Logoman, sell it, and then you can pay your student loans AND buy more cards.
Sounds like an Immaculate plan!
My Bucket

Wish list
1) Reggie White Auto
2) 2005 Topps Fan Favorite John Elway Auto (Baseball)
4) $$$ to buy 1 & 2

One word: Singles.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

I'm from Maine so I hope this storm coming wont delay my order too much, I am getting a little anxious waiting for the boxes to ship.

I go with Plan C like another member said - buy singles of cards YOU want. Don't waste your hard earned on a box of Panini.
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

Congrats on making the right decision! Obviously if you wanted to buy singles you would have. Singles are a safe bet, but opening a box is way more fun. I don't think you could have picked a better box. If you had to open product, you definitely made the best choice.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]