`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Holding on a Jarvis Jones RC Auto redemption, need some advice

Holding on a Jarvis Jones RC Auto redemption, need some advice
So I was given the option to either have a replacement card sent, or continue waiting for the autograph, which who knows if it will ever come. I need some advice from the fellow community on if it is a good idea to keep waiting or pull out. I looked at his stats and they looked good(in my opinion) from his rookie season, but this season was down by half. Oh, it is a 2013 Panini Absolute Football Blue Spectrum autograph #'d/30 if anyone wants to know.
[Image: 89b2fe3.png]

Thanks to jbel4331 for the photo!

First Win: 06/17/2016
First Win

RE: Holding on a Jarvis Jones RC Auto redemption, need some advice
Are you PC'ing him? If not, personally, I would get a replacement. I refuse to wait over a year for redemptions, because if they were going to sign, they would have. I had several Jerel Worthy autos out from 2012 that I had replaced last year... although those I think I had out for about 18 months.

RE: Holding on a Jarvis Jones RC Auto redemption, need some advice
you could be waiting for a long time. I am still waiting on redemptions from about a year ago. obviously they are not going to sign cards until they no longer play in the nfl and have plenty of time. the guys I am waiting for have not even made it to the playoffs and I was told they don't have time to sign as of my last conversation with Panini. it would be great to start a class action suit against someone for not fulfilling their obligation to collectors who spend a great deal of money, so they can live the good life. if it were not for us spending our money on them they might have to work a little harder. I am also starting to believe that these companies state that these players have signed cards only to find that they don't actually have a deal with these players to sign in the first place.