`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abreu Hi-Tek Auto + More for trade...

Abreu Hi-Tek Auto + More for trade...
Just got some new cards in... Most are cards I really like (I did buy them afterall) but I will always trade for Yelich/Bregman, or if I have something for your PC and can improve my trade bait that might appeal more to the masses (not necessarily a bump in BV, just a more widely desirable card) I am good with that too.

New Cards-
Abreu Hi-Tek RC Auto
Jofer/Heaney '12 Sterling Black Auto /25
'14 Topps Mini Jofer Auto
'01 Ichiro Donruss RC /2001 BGS 8.5
Jon Lester X-fractor RC /225 I believe
'13 Puig Select Thunder Alley "RC"
Roger Maris - 2005 Donruss Stamp/Relic Combo
Catfish Hunter SP Cut auto
2011 Gypsy Queen Nelson Cruz Stamp Relic /10
Todd Helton Auto
Wade Boggs Auto
Several Adrian Beltre Autos
Plus many others...

I'm looking for ANY AND ALL of the following...
-Yelich Autos 2013 and Earlier
-Yelich non-autos, 2013 and Earlier, serial #'d /100 or less
-Alex Bregman Autos or Bowman Chrome Color
-2014 Fan Favorites Jose Canseco Auto

If you have any of the above, I will want it and do my best to trade for it, even if I have to find random cards to make up the difference in BV or have to trade down.

PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

RE: Abreu Hi-Tek Auto + More for trade...
Could you check me for the Roger Maris, Catfish Hunter, or Wade Boggs?

Huge Beltre fan, dont have any Yelich but feel free to check me for some of those!
(sig courtesy of jbel4331)
[Image: sdh5p0.png]
Sets
2013 Bowman Inception Base Auto - 56/62 -90.3%
2011 Topps Cognac Diamond Anniversary(Series 1 & 2) - 383/709 -54%
2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary (Series 1 & 2) - 371/709 -52.3%
2014 Topps 1989 Die Cuts - 119/150 - 79.3%

(01-26-2015, 10:25 PM)Gtbrian23 Wrote: Huge Beltre fan, dont have any Yelich but feel free to check me for some of those!
I'll give a look. Let me know on those Jofers too!
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.

(01-26-2015, 10:16 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: Could you check me for the Roger Maris, Catfish Hunter, or Wade Boggs?
A lot of VERY tempting stuff... The Boggs is tied up with a trader who got to it right before you, but if that falls through I found something that should be a pretty even swap.

The Maris and Hunter are about as PC as a non-Yelich/Bregman card can get for me. If you get your hands on any of the Yelich/Bregman listed above, I'll definitely work something out.

(01-27-2015, 12:52 AM)petillo64 Wrote: A lot of VERY tempting stuff... The Boggs is tied up with a trader who got to it right before you, but if that falls through I found something that should be a pretty even swap.

The Maris and Hunter are about as PC as a non-Yelich/Bregman card can get for me. If you get your hands on any of the Yelich/Bregman listed above, I'll definitely work something out.
Thanks for the trade my friend. Did the Boggs deal happen or do you still have it?

Hey, I'd be interested in the Abreu. I don't think I have any high end Yelich in, but maybe there's something in there you'd like?

(01-27-2015, 11:21 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Hey, I'd be interested in the Abreu. I don't think I have any high end Yelich in, but maybe there's something in there you'd like?
I'll give a look. Doesn't need to be high-end, if you had a large chunk of low end that fit the 2013 or earlier auto/2013 or earlier non-auto #/100 or less criteria, that would work too. I'll give a look though.