`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my paypal reward

RE: my paypal reward
Thanks all. Still looking for this card in the opg.

It won't be in the OPG. The executive cuts are made when someone submits an authenticated sig to Leaf (along with $40) and Leaf then makes it into a trading card. So someone sent them that auto and Leaf made the card, but there's no info on it because it's not part of a company-issued release. Hope that makes sense.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

ahh. well i could have sworn i saw it in the org. oh well. at least it was slabbed by beckett. thanks

Yeah, the sigs have to be authenticated by PSA or the like before Leaf will slab them, so you know the auto is legit. They call every card they do a 1/1 because each is different, and because Leaf does it in house, beckett has no info on them, hence not being in the OPG.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

Thanks. I went to leafs website and read how they do it. In fact since mine was the first 1/1 for that year card, it has a gold frame.

Very nice pickup
BUCKET http://s1358.beta.photobucket.com/user/1bud1/library/?

Henry Owens auto rc ..
mike trout auto rc
Topps chrome auto rookie from this years baseball and football
Joc pederson chrome auto rc
Derek jeter sp rcs

Sweet man, can't go wrong with a Mantle auto at the end of the day. Congrats.

(01-29-2015, 09:25 AM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: Thanks. I went to leafs website and read how they do it. In fact since mine was the first 1/1 for that year card, it has a gold frame.

thanks all!! this will go nicely with my auto ball i have of his. was thinking on sending the ball into beckett and having them do the capsule ball.