`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Testing New Photo Service

Testing New Photo Service
I've had it with Photobucket's terrible support, so I'm trying out another service. They have 3 different settings for msg boards, so I'm gonna post all three here to see what the difference is...

[Image: i-PhqSzk6-S.jpg]
[Image: i-PhqSzk6-M.jpg]
[Image: i-PhqSzk6-L.jpg]
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

RE: Testing New Photo Service
Size seems to be the only difference. I'm having all sorts of problems with photo bucket at the moment.

Yeah, I waited 2 and a half days to get a response to a service request about not being able to move pictures, only to receive a form email about clearing my cache, really pissed me off, so I'm done.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

Mind if I ask which service you used for posting those? I had personally paid for flickr for some time, more as a backup for personal pics than scans of cards. But was able to use them for posting here with some card scans. Started trying Photobucket myself, haven't seen too big of an issue, but I am not a heavy user.
Thanks,
- Steve

im using imgur now

(01-25-2015, 09:54 PM)roger rabbit Wrote: Yeah, I waited 2 and a half days to get a response to a service request about not being able to move pictures, only to receive a form email about clearing my cache, really pissed me off, so I'm done.
That sucks!

What are you using in this post?

(01-26-2015, 08:13 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: im using imgur now
Just started trying it out, pretty good so far!