`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Adding cards to my Registry

Adding cards to my Registry
It will not allow me to add cards to my registry. When I try to enter a card via the serial number, it says "Card not added, invalid Serial Number"
[Image: Msimonds.png]

My Collection is at 100% right now!! I am 100% with Dallas Cowboys Rookie Class Threads AND 100% with Dallas Cowboys Playoff Contenders RC Autos .... until next year Smile

RE: Adding cards to my Registry
What kind of registry?? Player Sets, Sets or Custom?? I'm having problems with a Custom Registry.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

Custom.
[Image: Msimonds.png]

My Collection is at 100% right now!! I am 100% with Dallas Cowboys Rookie Class Threads AND 100% with Dallas Cowboys Playoff Contenders RC Autos .... until next year Smile

Well, my take on it is simple. On a custom set, you have to put in slots for the cads you have first. Then you add the graded card. If you don't have a slot, it will then give you the error message you said you got. Also, it could be that the card is invalid, something wrong with their database. I know I have been fighting with them, as I have 4 Yankee autographs right now, and I want to make a custom set for them. The problem is when I get a 5th one graded, or I buy one somewhere, then there is no way to add the slot to the custom set. Back in 2013, I had a custom set started and when you went to your registry home page, on the very right hand side of your custom sets listing it had a box with Modify, Add New Card, and Delete as choices. Now they do NOT list the Add New Card. The purpose of the Add New Card was not to put the serial number, but to Make The Slot for the card. Really convoluted way of having a set.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]