`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why delay checklist postings ?

Why delay checklist postings ?
14-15 Upper Deck Trilogy has been finalized and manufactured last year, yet still I cannot find any postings of their checklist. Any suggestions why U D delays posting such information?

RE: Why delay checklist postings ?
It would be better to contact Upper Deck. I don't think that the answer would be here. Sorry.

Randi

(01-25-2015, 09:33 AM)rayeates Wrote: It would be better to contact Upper Deck. I don't think that the answer would be here. Sorry.

Randi
Thanks Randi,
I just think I might get some unbiased answers/opinions from this group.
Since Upper Deck has NO "real" competition for Hockey products I can see no valid reason for withholding such information.
(NOTE: I see that UD has now posted the checklists - and NO..(zero Montreal Rookies - None. :-( )
Walter C.

"On the ball" is not a phrase that is shot around the Upper Deck offices... unless it is started with "We need to get..." Haha! It is surprising that Sekac is not on that list! Or Andrighetto! Sheesh! Hopefully they will be in the later products. Best wishes, and Go Habs, Go!

Randi

(01-25-2015, 05:35 PM)asoknb Wrote: Thanks Randi,
I just think I might get some unbiased answers/opinions from this group.
Since Upper Deck has NO "real" competition for Hockey products I can see no valid reason for withholding such information.
(NOTE: I see that UD has now posted the checklists - and NO..(zero Montreal Rookies - None. :-( )
Walter C.

Customer service and our best interests sometimes are not forefront in the minds of the industry. The know if they print it we'll buy it.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.